Aluminum work in the Temecula area

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Should of asked in the forum and not in the chat box my bad :mad:

Looking for some custom Alum. work for my rhino. Is there anybody close to Temecula ?

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
CRB in San Marcos, one of the best there is. ask for Curt, worth the drive

HRT sent ya :D

just got my hood done on my sand car, awesome.

VIAIR

Viair Corporation - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2010
Irvine, CA
WWW.VIAIRCORP.COM
562-746-3552 Kyle Jackson of Jackson Rally + TELL HIM LANDON SENT YOU!!!

he has done work on some of the baddest Trophy trucks, Class1 & some nice show piece sand cars.. he's really fair priced. He is into Rally Cars but He always made time to build something badass thats going to be seen by others..

cleanest work I've ever seen...

This guy took his subaru wagon & made a trophy truck/subaru out of it... (he's alittle off & I would never recomend to sit passenger again.)

Check out the build

ranchmkt

Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
MMMM rally cars:) That would be fun. Thanks guy. I want to have some new side panels made with vents to cool the engine and passenger compartments. Got a little hot " like a sauna" in my ride Sat night out at G.

ranchmkt

Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Nice work. The screen mesh is what I was thinking about with maybe ducting to route cool air in.

dirtyimpreza

Jul 27, 2010
Check out the build

I can vouch for Kyle's work as well... the bars under the roof that hes working on in this picture is actually my car. I trust kyle with all of my heavy fab projects and will actually be sending my car back in his shop for some additional work!

trunknuts

Jul 11, 2010
There's a guy in Temecula that has done some work for my Rhino in the past. He specializes in custom vehicle suspensions, but like most fabricators he's always willing to take on projects. Meyer Chassis, contact Dustin 951-776-7377.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000