aluminum engine cover

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
WOULD THEY GET SUPER HOT FOR YOUR ARMS TO REST ON OR DO YOU PUT INSOLATION SO IT DONT GET TO HOT FOR YOUR FOREARM JUST WONDERING

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
im building 1 for my rhino now , i have the 2 bottom sides done and am gonna finish the top 2 pieces this weekend and i will post up some pix :D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
here is some pix of mine that i finished this weekend and are now at the powdercoat shop :D
Nice work :cool:

just a note, if you rad is going under that rear scoop, put provision for a prescreen there for the mud, this cost a rhino driver a motor last weekend. and no it wasn't me, mud don't get to my rad.

Rog

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
Nice work :cool:

just a note, if you rad is going under that rear scoop, put provision for a prescreen there for the mud, this cost a rhino driver a motor last weekend. and no it wasn't me, mud don't get to my rad.

Rog
thanks rog , yep that track sure looked really muddy for you guys last weekend :eek:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Keith, get that thing done, we were going to go on a glamis ride on the july 11th weekend and meet up with some people from all the forums but this pala thing may be the way to go for the day, let me know your statis:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000