ADOPT A TRAIL SURVEY RIDE SUNDAY 11 1 15

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up ON SUNDAY 11 1 15 just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in AND get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good to keep all of our trails open on the sunday. We will be staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same .
This will be a scouting trip for future project , so it will be just drive and documenting trail conduction's .

Tail gate meeting 9esh

We always seem to have open seat so if your car is down or you want to bring that runway model but dont have room we will be happy to help . ;)

You will need a adventure pass which you can get at most ranger stations(have cash some dont have ATM's ) REI and some Big 5's, for $5 dollars for a day pass or I think $35 for a year pass and $5 dollars for a second car pass which comes in handy.

We would ask for the one to do the trail work to wear long pants, Boots and sleeved clothing which will help in keeping the first aid kits in the cars . Also ''Helmets'' Plez , the Rangers do patrol these trails ''thank you'' .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I wish I could but not in the cards for me this time. Be safe

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We like to thank everyone for coming out , we almost had the mountain to our self and the weather was great .
This ride gave us a idea where to spend future project hours on and what materials and tools needed to start and complete more projects.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000