ADOPT-A-TRAIL / MILLER CANYON SUN.AUG.31

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up ON SUNDAY AUG. 31st , just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in AND get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good to keep all of our trails open on the sunday. We will be staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same .

Tail gate meeting 9esh

We always seem to have open seat so if your car is down or you want to bring that runway model but dont have room we will be happy to help . ;)

You will need a adventure pass which you can get at most ranger stations(have cash some dont have ATM's ) REI and some Big 5's, for $5 dollars for a day pass or I think $35 for a year pass and $5 dollars for a second car pass which comes in handy.

We would ask for the one to do the trail work to wear long pants, Boots and sleeved clothing which will help in keeping the first aid kits in the cars . Also ''Helmets'' Plez , the Rangers do patrol these trails ''thank you'' .

staging meet up spot.

clearing the trail on a blind coner and yes we had a spoter around the turn . :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ugh we have plans that weekend for camping up at KOA I swear I am going to make another one of these clean ups one day ☺☺
Scott no problem we do what we can when we can . We thank you for all your past and future support Have fun on your camping trip , hope there's water involved . .

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Hmm maybe. Hey Rich its going to be hard to get a lot of guys up there, its labor day weekend?!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hmm maybe. Hey Rich its going to be hard to get a lot of guys up there, its labor day weekend?!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Corey no problem we always do well with the numbers that show up , even if everybody from the forum show it up we still wouldn't finish its a big forest.

Shhhhhh don't tell him. He thinks he has to do hard work on "Labor" day!:D
Jim your funny , hope all is well.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Put me as tentative. If I can make it, then I will be up Saturday night for some relaxation time :)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I cant camp the weekend but if others want post up if you like , so other that or on the fence will know .

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
For as much fun as I get out of those mtns, a good cleanup is well deserved. Yes Chase and I will be out there Sunday. I might be doing a ride on Saturday.

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
Rich, I'm beginning to think that you hack into my phone to look at my calendar to schedule these things when I can't help out. I'll be camping elsewhere that weekend.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Tentative for Saturday and Sunday. Might try to make it a day ride Sunday, not sure yet.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich,
Im coming up Saturday night with big Will at about 5-6 pm. See ya Sunday morning!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000