Adopt A Trail LPNF IMMEDIATE INFO NEEDED

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I have the official offer from Mt. Pinos Ranger District to adopt the 118 Frazier Mine Rd and 119 Frazier Tie Rd (7.5 miles of trail). The AAT Coordinator is waiting my application and roster of persons who will commit to this relationship with the forest service for the following activity:
Fencing
removal of down trees, limbs
brushing
drainage repair
trash removal
reporting hazards within the trail prism

If you are interested, you will need to be firmly committed to this new venture for at least a couple days a season and one all day training at Chuchupate ranger station some time soon.

If you want to represent the UTV industry in a positive manner and help keep our trails open in LPNF, then this is your chance.

PM me your full name and contact phone number, so I may provide a roster to the AAT coordinator. I will need this done by next week. You will need to attend the training.

I have gotten the OK from Joey to Adopt a Trail under the "UTV Underground" name for our group

Thanks in advance to all who volunteer !!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
THIS IS IN FRAZIER PARK, ABOUT 5 MILES NORTH OF GORMAN (HUNGRY VALLEY SVRA), 15 MINUTES OFF THE 5 FREEEWAY ON THE GRAPE VINE.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Once I get your PM, I will update list:

1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
This is great news...Thanks to everyone that will help on this project...this a chance for the UTV's to step up and help keep our trails open to OHVer's...:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Dave, I want to help in any way I can, but my weekends are limited :( Our schedule is changing at work in Oct and I'll probably end up with more time off, but I don't know for sure.... I'll PM you my info

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox
6. XPirate

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
This is moving fast. The training with the AAT coordinator will probably be Saturday September 22 from 9:30am to 3pm. She wants to go out on the actual trails with us in our UTV's for hands on action!! You will need:
Gloves
Lunch
Water
Jeans

More info to come!!

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
This is moving fast. The training with the AAT coordinator will probably be Saturday September 22 from 9:30am to 3pm. She wants to go out on the actual trails with us in our UTV's for hands on action!! You will need:
Gloves
Lunch
Water
Jeans

More info to come!!
I would really like to help but I work on Saturdays. I would be glad to help on a Sunday. Sorry :(

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I would really like to help but I work on Saturdays. I would be glad to help on a Sunday. Sorry :(

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
thats cool!! Even if you can't make the training, you are still welcome to participate for future trail maintenance. Any UTVUG member can join in. Just PM me or keep an eye out for future trail reports.!!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Good job Dave - PM sent
Thanks Rich. There's no "I" in TEAM!! We are all making this happen by participating in any way we can. This trail is pretty low key and easy to maintain. We can do some new rides up there during the year also and get some trail maintenance done too. Win Win for everyone!!!

Lets keep this going. I would really like to get as many peeps up there for the training, to show how united us UTV owners are. THis is our chance to really shine!!

Thanks again to everyone, as I know this is a personal sacrifice of your time!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox
6. XPirate
7. Grumpysrzr4
8. OneRich

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Chris (Slacker) really got the "burner" going on the original LPNF AAT Thread, so "Thanks Chris"!! We got a nice group going and this will be fun!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000