Adopt A Trail LPNF IMMEDIATE INFO NEEDED

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
TRAINING:
September 22, 9:30am
Chuchupate Ranger Station
TO GET TO RANGER STATION: From the Flying J Travel Plaza (42810 Frazier Mtn Road) next to 5 freeway; Go 6.7 miles on Frazier Mtn Park Rd; Turn left onto Lockwood Valley Rd; Go 0.7 miles and turn left . Ranger station is immediately on right side. You can park in the back or front.

If anyone wants to meet up for breakfast at Big Johns in Frazier Park at 8:00am, I will be there
http://www.yelp.com/biz/big-johns-mountain-grill-frazier-park

What you will need:
Gloves
Water
Pack a lunch
Hat
Sunscreen
Your UTV, all gassed up and ready to go

We should be done by 3pm.
Rich mentioned car pooling or doubling up with people in your UTV is a good idea to save gas money if you can work it out with each other. Mike Burns and I will probably car pool from my area with his trailer. Post up if you want to hook up with someone.

1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox
6. XPirate
7. Grumpysrzr4
8. OneRich <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I'm volun-telling slacker I'm riding with him.... ;) I'll be on graveyards, so with his kind offer to deliver me and return me, I could grab a nap and be able to help out on the trail.... I have some Big water jugs and probably get some "donated" water from work... Should be able to get some ice from my cousin, and I'm pretty sure we have some extra "tools" I can bring too... Look forward to seeing what a great group of people can do for our great sport.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks Kyle and Garrett.
My promise is a cold one on me at the end of the day

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox
6. XPirate
7. Grumpysrzr4
8. OneRich
9. 66Cummins<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
“Volunteering is an act of heroism on a grand scale. And it matters profoundly. It does more than help people beat the odds; it changes the odds.”
Anon.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
WOW,

RUGGED RADIOS JUST STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND ARE GOING TO DONATE THEIR BEST, HAND HELD SYSTEMS FOR THE TRAIL MAINTENANCE WORK!!!

I own a rugged in-car system, and these radios are awesome!! Their customer service is top-notch and these guys are here to support our efforts, long term!!

CALL JASON AT RUGGED FOR YOUR RADIO NEEDS!! 805-541-1696!!!

THANKS RUGGED!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I just want to say nice work to all of you!!! I will work on something I can donate to the cause! Maybe a couple cases of Monster and for sure a ton of STEEEEEKERS! WOuld love to attend one of the cleanups as well.

Super proud of you guys!!

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
I'm volun-telling slacker I'm riding with him.... ;) I'll be on graveyards, so with his kind offer to deliver me and return me, I could grab a nap and be able to help out on the trail.... I have some Big water jugs and probably get some "donated" water from work... Should be able to get some ice from my cousin, and I'm pretty sure we have some extra "tools" I can bring too... Look forward to seeing what a great group of people can do for our great sport.
If you need any help lifting your water jugs I can help.

Attachments

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox
6. XPirate
7. Grumpysrzr4
8. OneRich
9. 66Cummins<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
10. Rzrcsi
11. Simidude
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I just want to say nice work to all of you!!! I will work on something I can donate to the cause! Maybe a couple cases of Monster and for sure a ton of STEEEEEKERS! WOuld love to attend one of the cleanups as well.

Super proud of you guys!!
Thanks Joey! We'll take Monster drinks, steeeeekers, and any other trail swag you got!!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
WOW,

RUGGED RADIOS JUST STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND ARE GOING TO DONATE THEIR BEST, HAND HELD SYSTEMS FOR THE TRAIL MAINTENANCE WORK!!!

I own a rugged in-car system, and these radios are awesome!! Their customer service is top-notch and these guys are here to support our efforts, long term!!

CALL JASON AT RUGGED FOR YOUR RADIO NEEDS!! 805-541-1696!!!

THANKS RUGGED!!!!
Great job guys Rugged that's way cool and Joey thanks for the use of your office .

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
:eek:Yet another volunteer has stepped up in Bakersfield, it would appear my wagon is full going up there. Still got a seat or two in the Short Bus once we're if needed.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. Slacker (Chris)
2. Mike Burns
3. Trukndave (me)
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Japinthebox
6. XPirate
7. Grumpysrzr4
8. OneRich
9. 66Cummins
10. Rzrcsi
11. Simidude
12. Mike (Slackers Bud)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
:eek:Yet another volunteer has stepped up in Bakersfield, it would appear my wagon is full going up there. Still got a seat or two in the Short Bus once we're if needed.
Tell Mike I said "thanks for volunteering"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000