Addicted to offroad

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Um...yea, I would say I became addicted to offroad when I was 15 riding on the back of my buddy's Honda Trail 90. So then when I got my own motorcycle (1965 Honda 50), all we did was ride offroad. Then graduating to a Montesa 175, all we did was ride offroad. Then I got a Yamaha 360 RT1 and started racing motocross. After finally turning pro at 23 yrs old , the only race I won was......of course, not motocross, but an off road race. Go figure! After motorcycles came dirt track stock cars. It's dirt so it's offroad, right? But after that I spent some time racing karts on pavement (yuck) I finished my racing career racing karts on a dirt track ( back to off road). Then after ten years of skydiving (well it's sorta offraod) I went back into offroad motorcycles with a KLX 300. But since I dont bounce anymore, I had to give that up in 04. Now finally after retiring I am back offroading again with my 570 RZR and will die offroading long before Alzhiemers sets in.
Yea, gimmee a machine and some dirt and I'm happy!:)

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
Arent we all.. .stated on a atc70 at 3 yrs old, motorcycles, jeeps, SXS's, now 33. i wont be able to teach my son how to "correctly" throw a baseball, but family time wrenching and throttle control will last a lifetime.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Started on a bmx bike, quad, dirt bikes, VW sand rail and finally the RZR. I cant get enough of offroading and love how utvs are so universal and can ride everywhere. Ive gotten my parents, their friends, uncles, cousins and my wife into utvs. They are all hooked!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000