About UTV Rally Raid

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTV Rally Raid® as quoted by more than one of the racers is the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

It's four hours of adrenaline packed racing against the clock during the hours of daylight and darkness at high speed. No prior race experience is necessary and all classes of driver and vehicle are catered for.

UTVRR® was designed to bring quality UTV racing to the masses and it has succeeded. There really is no other racing of it's kind anywhere in the South Eastern United States.

The reason it has been so successful is that it's entirely unique. It's a combination of European rally style driving mixed with a Baja style format including pit stops! Some of the UTVRR® courses are 12 miles in length with

Races are timed with professional transponder based timing systems with low cost transponder purchase or rental. The transponder used by UTVRR® has a 3 year life span and once the battery runs dry simply replace the battery with another. Our transponders are roughly the size of a match box and made by a world renowned company known for high quality timing systems and professional race timing.

You can race the entire series or just one race, the choice is yours but we are willing to bet once you have had a taste you will be back for more. If you like to fast trail ride then UTVRR® is just what you have been waiting for?

Still need more info?

Step on over to our forum at SouthEastSxS.com where the racers and vendors meet. If you can't get the answers you need there doen't hesitate to use the contact us form on this website.

Don't be fooled by imitations, this is the orignal UTV Rally Raid®

http://utvrallyraid.com/#

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
This series is a blast. High speed for four hours.

Next race is August 25th in Cullman, AL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVhF8SKulbc"]UTV Rally Raid Race 3 - OFFICAL VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Good luck with the double header this weekend Brit!
Thanks, but the double header is on the 25th. I'm not sure it's even possible. They changed the start of the first race to 10:30AM (over at 12:30). I'm not sure I could get to the second one even if I had a plane standing by. I may give it a shot, though.

-brit

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
joeyd, thanks for the warm welcome and taking us on to your fantastic site! As lead tech for our series as well as one of the competitors in the series i gota say this is the most fun you can have with your clothes on! It's alota hard work both ways but the results are worth it, at the end of the night to climb outa your race car and say i made it thru all 4 hrs is like coquering the world.
The race takes on a whole different complexity come night time and it is a different race stratagy as well. With top quality manufactures in lighting such as rigid it really makes the second half of the race something to see as a driver or navigator, many go just to get to that portion of the race, it's their favorite.
We here in the UTVRR Series and Quantum racing encourage any and all to make the journey and come and try out this most unique type of racing, and if you do, drop in to our forum and say hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazyaboutlsu

Feb 20, 2012
Holden, LA
I've been racing motor cross and atv's my entire life and I can without a doubt say Rally Raid is by for the most fun racing that I have ever done. The daylight to dark racing without stopping is challenging and without question my favorite part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

As a new member of the Quantum Racing team, please allow me to say a huge thanks for the invitation also. As the Vendor Relations person for Quantum Racing, please feel free to contact me for more information.
Again, Joey and UTVunderground, thanks for allowing us to be a part of your great site and family.

Odyknuck

May 2, 2011
When i first got my Commander my Wife and I entered one of theses Races and had a great time. Now if i could just teach her how to fasten her 5 points in less than 5 minutes! lol. Its too bad its a 16 hr drive for us old folks or we would do more often!

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Steve you need to get out there again on this and put that Commander to work.

Bryan :cool:

When i first got my Commander my Wife and I entered one of theses Races and had a great time. Now if i could just teach her how to fasten her 5 points in less than 5 minutes! lol. Its too bad its a 16 hr drive for us old folks or we would do more often!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000