A good man needs our help.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
This is a good friend of mine. He needs some help. His cancer has came back.

I just wanted to share this with everyone. Please view the website his family has put together.

He is always the first one to offer a helping hand. Please help if you can.

Save Mark Smith -

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
This is AM Mod drive Kayla Smiths grandfather. I am looking at ways i can help raise money. I am thinking of maybe doing a Charity Race.. or maybe a Golf Tournament. Let me know what you guys think.

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
How about doing something during the Parade. Its this month right? Maybe the party at Joey's buddy's could be a fund raiser. A couple bucks per person. Just a thought. :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
good thought Gabe!! Good to see your still with us buddy! LOL

Rusty I still like the idea of a Golf Tourny! We can pull it off with all these awesome memebrs! It can be a hack tourny so you dont have to be the best golfer to participate!! Just come and have fun!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
We just purchased a new boat and are in need of getting rid of this one. We have decided to sell it and donate the profits to Save Mark Smith - for those of you that know Mark you know that this is exactly where the money would be best spent. Please forward this on to anyone you know that may be interested in purchasing a great boat and helping out a great Husband, Father, Grandfather, and Friend.

Great 19 foot wakeboard/family boat for Sale - $4250
1988 19 Foot Bayliner, brand new wakeboard tower, with new bimini top with billet clamps. New Carpet, Upholstery (bow seats were not redone at the time) and two new captins chairs. 130 h.p. 3.0L OMC engine and OMC outdrive. Current registration ready to drive Great family boat or wakeboard boat. Call Todd at (760) 884-7434

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Man sorry to hear this, its seems like bad chit has been going around. I'm down for some golf and I will send a lil cash over to help them out, unfort I can't help to much now but very bit helps !! So we send it to the PO box if we can't do it in person right ?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Man sorry to hear this, its seems like bad chit has been going around. I'm down for some golf and I will send a lil cash over to help them out, unfort I can't help to much now but very bit helps !! So we send it to the PO box if we can't do it in person right ?
Thanks for the help. If you are coming to the race this weekend his son will be there with his daughter racing the 95 car or you can send donations to the PO box

Thanks again.

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
Wow that sucks- my mother in law(Sarah’s step mom) just found out yesterday that she has cancer too! I guess on her left breast. So please keep her in your guys prayers too.

Cancer is a bitch - it almost took my best friend too. He had testicular cancer that spread into his lower back before the removed one of his testicals. he did 5 months of kemo and now is cancer free! really sucked because he didnt have and insureance and now is stuck with a ton of bills- his chuch help out a little which was cool. some of you guys have met him- Luke- one of the nicest guy you will ever meet.

maybe we should do a poker run on the 6th- have everyone buy in at min. 20 bucks or something and see if we can get some shops to donate some prizes.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Lol so when and where for the game of hackin ? Lol hey I will vote for Rusty for the member of the month for stepping up and getting this going also to donate the profits he gets for his boat !!!!! THAT IS STEPPING UP
RUSTY MEMBER OF THE MONTH..

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Agreed!!! Rusty not only is spearheading this for friends withthe Underground but Rusty is a big reason why this site is so awesome! He works really hard in taking photos and contributing where he can! He is always willing to share ideas and contribute when possible! I second Rusty for M.O.T.M.!!!

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
maybe we should do a poker run on the 6th- have everyone buy in at min. 20 bucks or something and see if we can get some shops to donate some prizes.[/QUOTE]

First off sorry to hear about Sarahs step mom and I wish her and the family the best !!! Also glad to hear your friend is cancer FREE, that's one hell of a fight and to win is a sweet victory. The poker runs sounds like a good idea also a lot of fun on top of contributing and supporting a family that needs help.

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
yeah it would be at cool at night- have 5 easy stops - nothing crazy. each stop could have one of the mega watt flash lights pointed straight up in the air for point reference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000