A-arm baja bug build

MQUnlimited

Jan 31, 2011
SoCal
www.facebook.com
Its been a on going process and figured I'd start one on the a-arm conversion. B-pillar forward is going to get cut out and eventually gonna cut out the rear and place the trans 3" further back with a 10 degree tilt so i can run wider and longer trailing arms.

My baja stripped down for the conversion. Will post more pics as I get more.

MQUnlimited

Jan 31, 2011
SoCal
www.facebook.com
Thanks guys. Planning to go full boot on this build late this month or early next month and copmplete it by November.

Engine I just bought for it. All of the green will be re-powdered Ferrari Red and matte Black.

MQUnlimited

Jan 31, 2011
SoCal
www.facebook.com
I said fuck it, I'll do it myself. Bought 5 sticks of chromoly to start the lower rails.

Got some work started over the weekend.
Started by removing the wiring harness and cutting out some excess body parts.
before

after...note the 2X4 so I could get Jim Duggan on someone's ass

Then i began taking some measurements and picturing in my head how I was going to bend the tubing and pretty much trying to think ahead for other items like a-pillar location and seat placement.

Hopefully I can finish the lower rails and begin the mids later this week. Im still trying to figure out how to tie in the bulk head that was welded to the pan to the lower rails....box them in with some .090 plate????
I also want to cut out and move the bar with a notch cut out and run it through the pan and also the mid-rail to push the seats back 2".

Playing around with the car, engine and camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000