9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Say a prayer for all those brave souls that risked their lives that day to save the innocent.

Also remmeber those who continue to fight for this country to protect us from terrorisim. The war was waged that day when those cowards struck our country. America will never roll over! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Reactions: 1 person

Wasatch Quad

Wasatch You Sayin'? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Northern Utah
MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE FIREFIGHTERS OUT THERE!!
Definately.
I can still vividly remember where I was and what I was doing when I watched the second plane crash into the towers live on TV.

I have never felt so instantly helpless and saddened by what I was witnessing. I didn't know anyone involved in this horrific event but at that moment it felt like I was losing friends and loved ones.Graphic images of people jumping to a certain death in attempt to evade the smoke and heat. Firefighters, police, rescue workers, and good samaritans running towards the shower of papers, smoke, and debris just moments before the big colapse. Huge clouds of dust, smoke, and debris rolling down the high-rise lined city streets. Piles of rubble, huge steel beams and supports twisted like thread.

And finally a resurrection in humanity, people from all walks of life comming together as AMERICANS.

A lot of people lost loved ones that day, and because of that I am a more forgiving, thankful, and softer spoken person than I had been just a day before those awful acts.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

sorry for the rambling, when I started writing it was only 2 lines.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
These COLORS don't run!!! Thanks to all who have given there lives, and especially to my fellow firefighter brothers (343 of them). God Bless this Great country!!!!!

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
A moment of silence for the families that lost loved ones on this day 8 years ago from this horrific attack on our fellow americans. May God bless them all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000