700 secondary spring and weight change

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
First off I want to thank UTV CRAP for my new secondary sheave spring. I just changed out my orange epi spring for a purple epi spring and shaved my duner kit weights to exactly 18g with the cover on. Before I shaved them they were 18.7-18.8g. My shift point was 42 and now it is 46 thanks to the weights. Granted I have not made an exact tune for my car yet(tomorrow), but it's pretty close, I was shocked in the difference already. I could practically break loose my Bighorns on the asphalt( I also have internal clutch springs installed keep in mind). Going down my street with the old setup I could only hit 40 before I ran out of street, now I can hit 46 with ease. Long story short without the B.S. I am super pleased with the results so far. Tomorrow I am going to make a new fuel map for my car and I can test this setup alittle bit more. Also tomorrow I will post top speed results. I recently changed to the MSD but before with my old setup I could hit 61. Just for the peeps that don't know I have an 08 700, exhaust tip, grinded welds, msd, afe intake, modified sheave and duner kit. More testing and more results to come. Thanks again UTV CRAP. Nick and Steve it was nice meeting you guys.

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Thanks, Still alittle testing left but I think I nailed my clutching. How is you business going?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000