700 cam and bored TB

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Well first off I'd like to thank Kenny (great guy) at KDS Racing for taking care of my needs. First off he sent me a stage 2 modified cam by him. He also bored my TB from the stock 41mm to 47mm. My car with it's mod would only do 55 on the dash and it took like 48 miles to get there but now with this cam and TB it goes to 59 in a heart beat. Now granted I need to fine tune my map alittle more and Im running stock exhaust, I am extremely happy with the results. It has super bottom end and mid range along with a bit of topend. Definetly worth the money to drop a cam in. I did the cam in about an hour with just basic tools. Also just to mention I had a few issues getting the TPS sensor to read .68 volts but after a few runs and tinkering I got it to read correctly. Here is a list of what I run.

1. LT
2. Modified sheave
3. MSD
4. AFE Intake
5. 18 gram total weight with covers
6. Stage 2 modified cam
7. Bored TB
8. Stock Exhaust with Tip and grinded welds
9. 4 seater
10. Purple secondary sheave spring but I ordered a gold one

If I put a muzzy on I think it will really wake this thing up. Just the cam is night and day difference.

Also want to thank Chris@Benchmark for our time on the phone. Another great guy.

rjv

RJV n' NC - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 2, 2009
NC
did you back to to back the tb to see the gain? Or did you do the cam and it at the same time? Thanks for the info

1BDDELX

Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
I did them at the same time but since then I put a muzzy on and holy you know what it moves

1BDDELX

Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
What is your top speed Jeff?
Chris I will try to get that tomorrow with a fine tune map but before:
MSD only on my short street was 39
MSD,cam, and TB 51
MSD,cam, TB and muzzy 61 and there is alot more there just not enough street to test yet
I do have an intake also

rhinodad

rhinodad
Mar 26, 2009
fort mohave az
Chris I will try to get that tomorrow with a fine tune map but before:
MSD only on my short street was 39
MSD,cam, and TB 51
MSD,cam, TB and muzzy 61 and there is alot more there just not enough street to test yet
I do have an intake also
jeff what kind of intake are you running

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000