Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
So here is where it all starts...lol...
1929 Ford Modle A sedan.
350 sb
200r4 trans w/over drive
bagged
disk all around
6" off the bottom and 3" ( next ) off the top.
should be a 6 month project, so Ill keep you all posted as it rolls along.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
YES SIR RICH !!! I'll do what I can for you...lol...

Will be starting it in a month or so, but ill be taking alot of picks of it.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
you have to be $HITTING ME????? That's gonna be a sweet ride Govacho.... you should have gotten a place a little closer to Bakertucky... I'd be over helping with the "errands" all the time ;)

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I hear ya.... I'm busy looking for a double-wide, hell maybe a triple-wide ;) up hear in bakertucky.... its an effin bidding war up here, which was good when we put our place up for sale... I was trying to get a place with a shop, so i could work on kick ass projects like you have there, but no luck yet... keep us posted on the progress on the rod...

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
I feel ya Garrett, wish you luck in the war up there. Hell the guy next to me is selling his house 545k ...lol... come on down..lol..

Mike it has a box frame / notched rear end so it will sit just like it is in the pic and just waiting for a rear axel. Where going to remove 3" from the top then weld all the seams up. We will be ordering motor goodies next week to build the 350, it should put out a easy 450hp.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
I should have it on the ground this weekend and then we will be working on putting the body on and starting sheat metal work... When I get it on the floor with the wheels and body that will be one big goal reached.. Having a roller...lol.. Stay tuned...

and for my new toy that will be home this sat.....hehehehe

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
we will have it on the floor this weekend and will put the body on and mock the motor for a qwick looksie by the end of next week...

Car should be about 1800-2000 lbs and purrty close to 450hp at the wheels......lol... and LOUD AS A MOFO.......:eek::rolleyes::eek:

Also we sould have it done my May. Thats if all flows well after it leaves the shop. Paint should be a two weeks and thats the only real part that could bind us up... Will just keep our fingers crossed..

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
Your car is turning out great. What style of paint are you going with, matte or a gloss finish?

Those headers are awesome!!!
Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the finished product.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
ITS ALIVE !!!!!

We got the cam broken in and she sounds like a NHRA car.....:eek:

I tried to record a clip of it but you just cant hear it on a cam/phone..

May need to make a few header changes cause she is just WAY to loud...lol... Great for rolling into a show, but not to take on a cruse to the local hangout...lol...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000