4 Minutes of pure insanity

RZRSKEG

Dec 15, 2011
Fort mcmurray
Check it out guys. First run on the trail. Location 6 lakes (Richardsons Back Country) North of Fort Mcmurray, Alberta. I live for this shit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlFOlPIqBSI"]RZR XP900 4 Minutes of PURE INSANITY - YouTube[/ame]

RZRSKEG

Dec 15, 2011
Fort mcmurray
You drive like a little bitch...lol. Looks like a great place to ride. Nice vid man.
here i changed the name to suit the video better.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlFOlPIqBSI&feature=player_embedded"]RZR XP900 4 Minutes of driving like a little bitch - YouTube[/ame]

MUCHADO

May 19, 2011
thats a pretty fun lookin trail! I like how close to the water it is

Constructive advice - dont keep your thumbs inside the steering wheel like that - It took once of hitting something and about ripping my thumb off to learn my lesson.

RZRSKEG

Dec 15, 2011
Fort mcmurray
thats a pretty fun lookin trail! I like how close to the water it is

Constructive advice - dont keep your thumbs inside the steering wheel like that - It took once of hitting something and about ripping my thumb off to learn my lesson.
yeah i hear you on the thumbs. been hurt before. I find it really hard to grip the wheel with thumbs out. Not sure if power steering would help that. Tried diffeent gloves and nothing helps. It's risky but i try to pull them out when in high risk area but you can't catch them all some times.

RZRSKEG

Dec 15, 2011
Fort mcmurray
in any normal situation i would agree with everyone on the risk of meeting someone on the trail. However due to the remote location and only one way in and one way out, also one stagging area. There was one other group with two quads and we passed them on the way in that were going somewhere else. It takes so long to get there that most camp on weekends and later in the year. The next time i go i won't be able to do the speeds i was doing on the corners because with warmer weather more people are heading up there. it took us little over an hour to get to stagging area and then another 2 1/2 hours on machine to reach dunes with one fuel stop. Also i big bonous but also a sad note, we had a large fire up there a couple of years ago and visability is much higher where everything's been burnt.
hope that clears it up on why i was doing the speeds i was doing. wasn't a soul in sight and everyone in my group was behind me.

MUCHADO

May 19, 2011
You weren't doing anything wrong... No need to try and justify. I trust your judgement that speed was appropriate for the situation. You didn't appear out of control.

RZRSKEG

Dec 15, 2011
Fort mcmurray
You weren't doing anything wrong... No need to try and justify. I trust your judgement that speed was appropriate for the situation. You didn't appear out of control.
thanks, you must know how fustrating it can be where on some of these forums exist people adamant on criticising stuff they don't understand. It's nice to see more people who don't have tunnel vision or oblivious to whats really happening. it's hard to ignore the ignorence without wanting to throat punch them. lol

blacksheep10

Jan 12, 2013
Yup. Our group rides just as hard and fast, but if we're at the dunes, you slow down, end around, send a spotter out, etc. before you do anything blind. Not worth a big crash and all the lives affected. If you're in control and have visibility, and can be reasonable assured that nobody is there, get it. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000