3rd Annual MOAB UTV Rally

suicidejockey

LooseCannonUTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 13, 2009
Heber City, UT
Hey guys,
Here are some of the new sponsors of the Moab UTV Rally this year, which is May 13-16th, 2009:
- MCX-USA Turbos is our new Drag Racing Sponsor - $1,000 off a turbo kit purchase to the winner!
- Tomcar - Arena & Demo Track Vendor, FREE Demo Rides
- Warn - Winches for raffle prizes!
- Legend Air Suspension - Arena Vendor
- Vic's Light Kits - Arena Vendor & $1,250 worth of Street Legal Kits for raffle prizes!
- Hi-lift Jacks - Arena Vendor
- Trail Armor - Silver Sponsor w/ $1,500 worth of product for raffle prizes!
- Not 100% yet, but likely that ATV Television, ATV Illustrated Television, and Motorsports Mania Television will be there!
- UTV Off-Road Magazine will be there
- Side x Side Action Magazine will be there
- ToyHauler Magazine is trying to be there
- ATV Action/UTV Action will be there
- UTVForums.net will be there
- More magazines to come, as well…
So, as a participant, make sure you have your accommodations booked NOW if you plan to attend. The whole city of Moab is really filling up fast…no joke. Secondly, if you haven’t already registered for the event, you can do that here: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
If you’ve never been to Moab, it’s truly a life changing experience, in my opinion. It’s the most unique and breathtaking riding you’ll probably ever do, or at least top 3. Combine that with great new and old friends, and it’s literally a trip of a lifetime for most families. And, for those not familiar with all the details, check out the following two videos provided from Jared from Side x Side Forum (Keep in mind these videos highlight the carnage and the most difficult trails on purpose…people like that right?) Seriously, though, there’s everything from mild to wild, all with beautiful scenery and beautiful blue skies. It’s hard to get a bad picture…trust me!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQUv2hTdk5c]YouTube - UTV Rally, Moab Utah, 2008[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on18SbtM8tI]YouTube - UTV Rally, Moab Utah, Part Two[/ame]
All information about the event can be found on the homepage of our website: UTV Rally, and if you have any questions at all before registering, feel free to EMAIL US anytime. In fact, if you like videos and pictures galore, visit the home page, because there’s a ton of them.
Lastly, if you own a UTV Related company and would like to become a sponsor to showcase your company and products at the largest UTV Specific Event in the country, please CLICK HERE for all the details. If you ask any of our past sponsors and vendors, you’ll find that they had a great time developing new relationships with what are now long-term customers. Keep in mind this is not the largest OHV event in the country by any stretch of the imagination. But, it is the largest UTV Specific Event in the country, and yet still very small when compared to open events that allow every vehicle type. But, if you want to build quality long-term relationships with very loyal customers, this is a great venue for your company. Don’t forget to look for us in the latest issues of Side x Side Action and UTV Off-Road Magazines, as well.
Jordan

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Some people make excuses, and others just do it Kevin. :) Totally kidding, and I understand. The unfortunate part is it gets too hot later, and I'm thinking closer to the Jeep Safari next year. Who knows. :)

Chris

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
Some people make excuses, and others just do it Kevin. :) Totally kidding, and I understand. The unfortunate part is it gets too hot later, and I'm thinking closer to the Jeep Safari next year. Who knows. :)

Chris
You're right, but my son would kill me if I went without him again.

btw, we went to Coral Pink last year, mid-June, and it was nice, mid 80's, I would think Moab is cooler cuz its more north.

Think we may test that theory again this summer.

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I'm definitely interested to know about Moab specifically...please keep us posted if you do make it out to Moab.

Chris

suicidejockey

LooseCannonUTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 13, 2009
Heber City, UT
Moab in the summer gets to be about 95-110 degrees, its a lower elevation than coral pink. Coral pink is about 5500 ft and moab is around 3500 or so. i have been to coral pink for the 4th of july and it was in the low to mid 80s ...........Perfect!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000