2018 Polaris RZR Turbo-S Stop Sale & Stop Ride Notice

JMF Products

Oct 17, 2013
They gave us $400 in Polaris $$ and 3 months added to the warranty. Supposedly new cages coming soon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

JMF Products

Oct 17, 2013
My guess would be just the minimum to get by. I'll take the new one when it comes out and give it to the scrap metal guy. Hope that doesn't get me suspended on this site for saying that cause it sure did on that RZR forum

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
word i am hearing is they are sending out whole new cages..there was no "fix to existing", don't know what is different yet as you can not look up the part number yet...but they are having a dealership pre-order of the new cages so if you have a Turbo S and are waiting i would call and make sure your dealer has ordered yours because who knows how long after the pre order is filled up.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Yeah I saw it was a whole new cage. Maybe they hired better welders or better robots to weld the cages. From pictures I saw, the cages were breaking welds after a rollover.

If I had a Turbo S I would just get the CageWrx weld it yourself cage and know it is welded correctly. My friend did one of their cages on his XP1000. Very nice cage.

Reactions: jajl22

JMF Products

Oct 17, 2013
The dealer said it is a new cage. But still probably weaker then most aftermarket cages. Cut the tubes down and burn the paint off the roof and they will make a better fire pit grill then a roll cage

JMF Products

Oct 17, 2013
So on the Don't say anything bad about Polaris website there is a picture of the new cage it looks like they added a bar and gusett then welded it up with JB Weld . They need better robots or welders

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000