Kawasaki 2018 Mule Pro FX EPS LE

TrevorC

Mar 19, 2019
New to the forum!

I have a 2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro FX EPS LE. I use it for work and it has a "skid unit" (water tank with a water pump and other tools) in the bed and its pretty heavy. I have the factory shocks and I purchased the Heavy Duty springs offered on the Kawasaki website. After installing the HD springs by Kawasaki I noticed minimal to no difference in the amount of ground clearance, or lack there off, and the shocks/springs seem to be pretty close to maxed out. The skid unit is under the load capacity according to the Kawasaki website.

I would like to hear if anyone one has purchased any after market parts (lift kits or socks/springs) to make the vehicle perform better.

*Currently I only have 8 inches or ground clearance in the rear end and will be purchasing a SuperATV 2" lift kit.

Thanks in advance,

-Trevor

Caddocreek

Oct 9, 2016
I experienced the same issue. I put on a lift kit and it worked miracles until it twisted the frame member and whole back end went down on me.

I will say that based on everything I researched I would not have experienced this if I had used a Hi-Lifter (there are others as well).

The Hi-Lifter mounts to the front side of the frame whereas mine mounted on back side of frame (other than that the kits look identical.) Based on input from this forum that 1/4” of difference affects the angle of the shock and caused the failure that I experienced.

I believe besides the Hi-Lifter there is another very good manufacturer out of Shreveport Louisiana.

I believe I had a 4” Lift.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000