2017 Rally On The Rocks Information

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Registration is open for the May event. Get registered early before the prime trails get filled up!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks would like to announce our Title Sponsor for 2017.

HCR Racing builds top quality suspension components right here in the good ole' USA.

Be sure to check out our vendor page for all of our awesome vendors and sponsors.

Big thanks to our Guide Tire sponsors for helping to take care of the guides that take care of you out on the trail.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Announcing this years raffle machine, a 2017 Polaris RZR 4 900!
Here is a list of the vendors that supported this build:
Polaris-2017 RZR 4 900
HCR-upgraded suspension components and roof
FOX-upgraded shock package
Heretic Lighting-front and rear light upgrade
WARN-Winch
Raceline Wheels-Wheels
SLP-pipe and clutching
XTC Power Products-street legal kit
PRP-seats and harnesses
Rockford Fosgate-Stage 3 stereo
Trail Armor-Skid Plate

Drawing will be done Friday night/must be present to enter.
Make a note about our vendor show hours for this year.
Vendor row opens Wed. May 17th-hours through out the day.
We now have a dedicated vendor day on Thursday the 18th from 12-8 pm.
Friday-through out the day.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
One of the best events I have attended. This will be my 5th year and it keeps getting better !

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I bet the 570 made it an awesome challenge out there on the trails. That would be a blast. make sure you come by our booth. what trail do you like the best ?

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I bet the 570 made it an awesome challenge out there on the trails. That would be a blast. make sure you come by our booth. what trail do you like the best ?
Hells Revenge of course. Do it every year and have done all the obstacles including Hells Gate, Escalator, Hot Tubs, and Tip Over Challenge. Also did Cliffhanger, Poison Spider, Moab Rim, Brittany Spears at Strike ravine, Steel Bender, and Metal Masher and the 570 shined! Only a broken front CV on Brittany Spears spoiled my carnage free record!. But SuperAtv and ZBros fixed me up to finish the week.

I will drop by your booth. I may be in the market for some wheels!

brokennosescotty

Nov 25, 2009
midwest USA
Will be my third Rally, and only third time ever "on the rocks". Two years ago, 2015 Teryx2 with HCR L.T. and 30" Rocktanes, last year 2016 Teryx2 HCR L.T., 30" Rocktanes, both borrowed machines. They were both very confidence inspiring for a Nebraska "flatlander" beginner. This year goin "old school" with my personal machine, 2011 Teryx with a +6"L.T. and 28" Tensor Regulators. Should be fun!

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
This will be the 10th anniversary of the original UTV Rally of which I'm glad I was part of. I guided a group of Rhinos to White Wash Sand Dunes back before we used a GPS and let me tell you that was some adventure. I had planned to attend this years rally but I have a grand kid due that week. This is definitely my favorite event of all time and I would encourage all to go.

For a look into the early days of this sport take a look at Crowdogs article which I believe was his first on UTV Guide; My Rhino on far right of first pic.

http://www.utvguide.net/trip_report_utv_rally_2007/

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

On-line registration ends on May 7th but we will be taking walk ups at the arena, sign up now to make sure you get the trails you want!
Rally on the Rocks has the best sponsors in the industry!
Discount Tire is stepping it up big time this year. Wednesday is the official Discount Tire day, starting off with a FREE pancake breakfast and ending with the ever popular Discount Tire Ice Cream Social/Raffle at 7 pm.
Be sure to attend!
Big thanks to HCR as title sponsor for this year and the full suspension upgrade kit on the raffle car, make sure and get your free gift upon check-in courtesy of HCR.
We also have a dedicated vendor day this year, all the vendors will be in their booth from noon-8pm on Thursday.

Our raffle car (2017 RZR 4 900) is taking shape nicely as well, we will be installing some of the upgrades at the arena, make sure you check out the progress as it gets finished up. Raffle proceeds to benefit Moab afterschool youth programs.
Here is a list of the supporting vendor raffle car upgrades-
Polaris-----HCR-----FOX-----Heretic-----WARN-----Raceline Wheels-----SLP-----PRP-----Rockford Fosgate-----Kombustion Motorsports-----Trail Armor-----Rugged Radios-----XTC Power Products and more!!!!

SxS Performance is our official Trail Guide Sponsor again this year, be sure to check out their website and on site semi for great deals!
We'd also like to thank our Guide Tire Sponsors-
STI-----ITP-----EFX-----CST

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I just got a cargo trailer I'm converting into a toy hauler and I'm scrambling to get it ready for the rally. Putting in a shower, chem toilet, folding beds, and interior lights. Other stuff later. I'll be camping at the arena in the trailer instead of at the OK in the back of my truck. It's going to be Shangri La!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
RALLY ON THE ROCKS FOX SERVICE & UPGRADE

PRE-REGISTRATION IS LIVE!

Skip the lines and register today to book your time to get on-site, FOX factory service or upgrades at this year’s Rally on the Rocks.

Space is limited, so pre-register today and receive 15% OFF of your service/upgrade. *Discount to be applied at the event. MUST be pre-registered online to receive discount.

Upgrades / Services available:
Polaris XP 1000 RZR Turbo Upgrade
Polaris RZR S 900 and 1000 Upgrade
Can-Am Maverick Upgrade
Yamaha YXZ 1000 Upgrade
QS3 Upgrades available for 2.0 and 2.5 Piggyback Shocks

Rebuild Service

Rally on the Rocks, Moab: May 16-20
*pre-registration ends May 12

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUNDERGROUND GARAGE HEADS TO MOAB

The 4 Wheel Parts // UTVUnderground Garage semi trailer is in route to Moab, UT for the 2017 Rally On The Rocks (ROTR). ROTR is an annual UTV & SXS rally event that draws in enthusiasts from all over the United States. The rally consists of nearly a week of festivities including an event center with product exhibition, show & shine, raffle, cook outs, and of course trail riding. The ROTR has become one of the sports largest events and the UTVUnderground Garage is looking forward to participating.

While this may be the first year for the UTVUnderground Garage to display as a vendor, we are not tip-toeing in! We are bringing a full staff, over $100K in product inventory, and a host of vehicles for display. Whats cool is if you buy ANY part from us, we will install it FREE OF CHARGE! We are bringing multiple mechanics and will work through the night as needed to make sure your UTV is ready to go for the days ride!

If you are attending Rally On The Rocks then come check us out! Give the UTVUnderground Garage a chance to transform your UTV into the ultimate trail rig!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000