2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Wow, Jagged and the crew put nearly 100 miles on the field! Now that's Badass. Great job guys. Another feather in your cap. Great selection of co-drivers + great team = awesome results.. Gotta feel good.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Looks like Millen is trying to beat Jagged to the finish line via the highway. Lol

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Jagged X 2 - utvunderground.jpg

#baja1000 Update | 4:41pmPST | The Jagged XPolaris RZR team of Schueler, Guthrie Jr. and Matt Parks crosses the line first and are your UNOFFICIAL WINNERS of the 50th running of theSCORE International Baja 1000!!! Huge performance by the most successful UTV team of all time! Stay tuned for more updates as we wait for the rest of the podium to fill out. #utvugraceteam#utvunderground
: HighRev Photography // UTVUnderground (all rights reserved)

Reactions: bluediamond

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
The last post here was yesterday at 6 oclock. How about the final 3 Utes still trying to finish the race at this moment? is there no praise for them? C'mon guys. a couple of days ago, these guys got in a UTV and began a journey that, through all our comforts here, is still being fought out there. This is a race thread on the number one UTV forum on the web, right? So, WTF is everybody? And we call ourselves enthusiasts. Geez!

Max Gordon's being the last place utv on the track, does anyone know if Max is behind the wheel? If not, he should be.I would be surprised if Robby passed up this opportune lesson in life about finishing what you started.
Cant wait to read the race reports from all then teams that will post.

JD, maybe start a thread that teams can use as a link for said purpose? Maybe not all readers are aware of or read the race team news thread, whereas most all browse the general racing forums (just a guess). Thanks for the armchair commentating, cause you shared alot of news we otherwise would not have been aware of..

And to the competitors still trying to bring it home, YOU ARE THE MAN!!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
The last post here was yesterday at 6 oclock. How about the final 3 Utes still trying to finish the race at this moment? is there no praise for them? C'mon guys. a couple of days ago, these guys got in a UTV and began a journey that, through all our comforts here, is still being fought out there. This is a race thread on the number one UTV forum on the web, right? So, WTF is everybody? And we call ourselves enthusiasts. Geez!

Max Gordon's being the last place utv on the track, does anyone know if Max is behind the wheel? If not, he should be.I would be surprised if Robby passed up this opportune lesson in life about finishing what you started.

JD, maybe start a thread that teams can use as a link for said purpose? Maybe not all readers are aware of or read the race team news thread, whereas most all browse the general racing forums (just a guess). Thanks for the armchair commentating, cause you shared alot of news we otherwise would not have been aware of..

Max Gordon and Robby are in the car. They got in around mile 840 and are currently around mile 953. Pretty awesome that Robby jumped in the car to do the last 300 miles with his son. Teaching his kid to never give up on a race.

Reactions: Glamisfan

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
on the super stadium truck facebook page they had a live video of Max and Robby getting in the car. Looks like both Speedcats/Wildcat XXs will finish the race.

I wonder what happen early on when Sheldon Creed was behind the wheel. He was running strong.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona

While I agree with you 100% Reid after staring at the computer for 2 day watching dots,following forums,facebooking, and neglecting everything else I had to get shat done. I even had to walk away when Jagged was 10 miles away from finishing. While I did do a couple of quick check ins on several friends I had out there still racing I just haven't had time to get on here and post anything

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000