2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Millen, Matlock, Lambert, Cafro, Sappy, Murray, Schueler, Alonso, Burn-a-dette.

-Millen: Too experienced and prepared not to win.

-Matlock: Enough said.

-Lambert:
He's just earned the right. With reliable equipment, his driving skills have brought him to the top.

-Cafro:
After pushing way too hard way too early costing him a potential victory at last years 1000, he'll hopefully tone it down a notch, and let his knowledge of the area and driving skills persevere. He constantly runs toe to toe with the best drivers.Dude's got the goods.

-Sappington: Despite the appearance of his equipment, he somehow always finds his way to baja podiums. Never underestimate his team in the 11th hour. Should be sponsored by Energizer.

-Murrays: Because they constantly find a way to top 5 and better Baja finishes. Teamwork and resources are second to none

-Schueler: Abilities should find him higher on the list. I just don't know how a team can still be hungry after so much success over so many years

-Alonso: One of the most friendly at resourceful teams out there. Has proven his ability to finish up top.

-Burnett:
Because he's too effen good not to include. He's a master passer, and the master at being passed. His last minute antics building this, or adding that always spreads his man power too thin. Still not too many drivers that can go wheel to wheel with him. Don't have to, as he usually is his own worst enemy. Gotta admire his passion and desire to win.

Reactions: Glamisfan and tatum

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Millen, Matlock, Lambert, Cafro, Sappy, Murray, Schueler, Alonso, Burn-a-dette.

-Millen: Too experienced and prepared not to win.

-Matlock: Enough said.

-Lambert:
He's just earned the right. With reliable equipment, his driving skills have brought him to the top.

-Cafro:
After pushing way too hard way too early costing him a potential victory at last years 1000, he'll hopefully tone it down a notch, and let his knowledge of the area and driving skills persevere. He constantly runs toe to toe with the best drivers.Dude's got the goods.

-Sappington: Despite the appearance of his equipment, he somehow always finds his way to baja podiums. Never underestimate his team in the 11th hour. Should be sponsored by Energizer.

-Murrays: Because they constantly find a way to top 5 and better Baja finishes. Teamwork and resources are second to none

-Schueler: Abilities should find him higher on the list. I just don't know how a team can still be hungry after so much success over so many years

-Alonso: One of the most friendly at resourceful teams out there. Has proven his ability to finish up top.

-Burnett:
Because he's too effen good not to include. He's a master passer, and the master at being passed. His last minute antics building this, or adding that always spreads his man power too thin. Still not too many drivers that can go wheel to wheel with him. Don't have to, as he usually is his own worst enemy. Gotta admire his passion and desire to win.

welcome back sir.. Guthrie Jr. is running a hell of a pace in the Jagged car

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Yep still out here to. I wonder if the Textron car stays in the top 10 and they feel they have a chance at a podium . Do they still let max drive ?
I read he was scheduled to do 200 miles then hop out. Unless that was just bs

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Here is what has happened guys..

The Google Maps program has a refresh quota. If you are like me you have had it set to refresh every sixty seconds. That means you have hit the 25K reload quota built into the java script. SOOOO this is a problem via SCORE.

My contacts have notified Roger Norman by phone of the issue and they are working to correct it with the tracking company. Apparently this happened at the Baja 500 as well.

Stand by for update.. for now the leaderboard on the map is still showing correctly.

Weatherman feed is working as is the SCORE Live Video feed as of now..

Reactions: bluediamond

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
2966-Millen at 225.9 in the lead, 2919-Schueler at 219.5 in 2nd, 2907-Creed at 218.7 in 3rd... Just waiting for the typical self destruction of the Cat as usual...

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Here is what has happened guys..

The Google Maps program has a refresh quota. If you are like me you have had it set to refresh every sixty seconds. That means you have hit the 25K reload quota built into the java script. SOOOO this is a problem via SCORE.

My contacts have notified Roger Norman by phone of the issue and they are working to correct it with the tracking company. Apparently this happened at the Baja 500 as well.

Stand by for update.. for now the leaderboard on the map is still showing correctly.

Weatherman feed is working as is the SCORE Live Video feed as of now..
Still tracking on my PC Joey.... never stopped

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
you may not have hit quota yet
Might help that my wife does some contract work for Google and other internet companies, so we have some great internet speeds and refresh rates. Or maybe, just being out in bum-f^%$-Egypt has some benefits...

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I know it's early but I am starting to think my prediction of them winning by 30 minutes was to conservative. Sadly for everyone else they wont break either. Will make for a shitty finish.

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
Yep still out here to. I wonder if the Textron car stays in the top 10 and they feel they have a chance at a podium . Do they still let max drive ?
I read he was scheduled to do 200 miles then hop out. Unless that was just bs
Max hasn't moved for a couple minutes. Let's see if maybe he's back up and running in a few, maybe a broken belt.

Edit- I spoke to soon he's up and running again

UTVBelts.com

Nov 16, 2017
Max Gordon running a good pace so far. Millen is going to be tough to touch if the car stays together.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
In the live feed at the start they had Max getting in at Lorreto if memory serves

Reactions: Bricoop

Bricoop

Jan 8, 2017
Max hasn't moved for a couple minutes. Let's see if maybe he's back up and running in a few, maybe a broken belt.

Edit- I spoke to soon he's up and running again
That's the same RMM RG had his driver switch. My guess is they gave the car a good look over.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Guthrie Jr. running Millen's pace and keeping it close. Sheldon is driving the Max Gordon machine, Sheldon is known to be very hard on equipment. He is going to have to keep his cool. This is a great test for that SpeedCat to see if it can make a full pull.

Reactions: Bricoop

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000