Polaris 2016 XP1

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
Just finished getting the wheels and tires together and mounted. Don't think it's worth the hassle for me. I'd rather just have stock front wheels all around.

So if anyone wants a good deal on method 401 beadlocks in western Canada, let me know.

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
So I got my rear light bar and mounted it, and partially hooked it up. Haven't hooked up the tails or brakes since I'm much too lazy to wire in any relays right now.

Put 1" spacers on as I was hoping to get 1" out of the new wheels. But since I'm not using the method wheels anymore I still want that extra inch. Who doesn't want a bolt on extra inch?

Late night edit-
Got bored and hooked up the brake lights. might not concern myself with the tails. I don't think anyone will miss me. I'm glad I'm good with automotive electrical. Otherwise this would be a bugger. But I've done my fair share of electrical so this turned out relatively easy. Have to clean it up tomorrow, and it'll be finished for now.

With brake on

Last edited:

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
I don't want it to get cold...I need the heat! Wish I could be out on the RZR all year. It's not really that comfortable when you're blasting around when it's -30

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
Photo dump coming tomorrow...had a great time out in the RZR today. 75 miles of great British Columbia trail miles!

CSG

xc racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
I have a Tusk on my kids 800 as well. It has really taken a beating while rock crawling as my 800 is only 10" off the ground. For the price I really like it.

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
Thanks for the input fellas!

Went for an evening drive last night. It was cold

And today we got snow. I am not prepared or ready for snow yet.

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
Not looking forward to the super cold!

So I went for a quick ride on Friday night and I love the steering wheel. It feels nice in the hand and gloved hand, much more grip than the oem wheel, and I love how it is closer to the driver and I don't have to stretch my arms all the way out to get a solid grip.

Here's a few things I have planned for winter

-PRP Alpha seats

-Doors - not sure exactly, considering PRP

-New helmet - thinking HJC SI-12

-Maybe HANS Device

-parking brake

Last edited:

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada

Holz Racing trail arm flaps are really nice quality. Fit is perfect, and the install couldn't be easier! I should've put these on from to get go. Would've saved the coating on my trailing arms!

And I have a couple more goodies for the RZR now too. I got a Spring Brake Thingy for it, gonna be nice to have a park brake.

Last edited:

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Your like a hot date all dressed up with no where to go because of the snow!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000