2016 turbo rzr1000

Squirrelly92

Oct 1, 2016
Reading some threads and saw some people said that the machine is to much of a headache. Instead of replying to that thread decided to make a new one.
My question is who think the 2016 turbo 1000 is a pain?
Keeping the question broad

The reason I ask is that I'm thinking about buy one with all of the Polaris discounts on it.
Just curious is it's worth it or not.

Last edited:

CrawlerJamie

May 21, 2016
Canada
Most people are upset with the recalls and stop-ride. I had the choice of a 2016 turbo or 1000 and I chose a 1000. I did some looking on xp turbo forums and it was mostly threads of people upset about problems. That scared me off.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Well you know what they say about opinions... I try to listen and filter best I can. Some folks just like to complain. Others try to be too helpful. I say, go ride them and decide what fits in your budget, skillset and riding style and don't look back. So far I like what I've experienced. If I find something to complain about I'll write ya. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Not sure about now after the recalls were performed and the high flow fan kit came out and etc... but when they 1st came out a close friend in our dune group had one and it never made it a full weekend with out an issue.

That was my experience with them...could be a total different story now after recall work, not sure.

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I'm considering it as well. If new, they should come with the recall updates done + two year warranty and save about $7-8,000
No 2 year warranty, just 6 months. The extension is only for those who owned it and had the recall done. I asked too and was a little pissed. I'm sure if I have trouble, I will seek legal counsel though. I'm already pissed because they wouldn't stand behind the recall on my 2010 Orange Madness LE with the transmission popping out of low gear issue. I had to shell out $1800 from my own pocket because they refused to honor it. This time I'm not going to be as nice. These things should all have the 2 year warranty. :( You also are only saving about 5K in reality. They already had the 2K rebate from MSRP and they now have a 5K rebate from MSRP. That's only a 3K additional savings. Still great, but not as much as some have thought, present company included.

Syd Woods

Sep 18, 2013
don't fall for it . they are just trying to clear the ware house . And Yes i have one . it's ok .just got all the problem fixed..
bigger fan ecu remap
turbo drain tube replacement
i only have 800 miles on it and 50 Hours

next trip glaims
Just looked at where they got their 28 hp out of the 2017 did a side by side parts list of the new H.O 1000 turbo

Cams
Turbo
Injectors
Head
Really would like to test the 2017 with 28 more pony's

Reactions: RIVERBRAT

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
Love mine .. tune and exhaust really wakes them up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Del Amo sxs

Feb 4, 2014
www.delamomotorsports.com
We have the Polaris Factory Technicians at our Orange County store this week all the way until Monday night to work on all RZR recall problems. We got all the parts in stock and they are working on them 10am-7pm everyday. If you want your RZR to be taken care of before the Camp RZR, give us a call or go to our website to make an appointment.

RZR-Recall.jpg

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
FYI for all you Turbo Owners. There is also a High Flow Fan for the radiators and a Clutch shim/fin update that should be done also. I bought mine 2 weeks ago and all the dealer did was the recall. Get the fan, it is a bit noisy but better than over heating, and the clutch mod. I have no idea why they aren't done just because.

robin hood

Feb 21, 2016
I love my 16 XPT4...besides the clutch being replaced no problems before or after the recall and updates.

However, I am a little pissed off about the huge drop in price, then different loyalty amounts based on purchase date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000