2016 BITD Vegas To Reno... WHATS UP???

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
Getting excited for the race! Can't wait to get out there and chase it! wish I was racing but we are focused on the new car right now. We will have the 1999 back out at Bluewater though.

Can't wait to see the coverage on the race! Im pumped to do some battling!

Reactions: JoeyD23

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Kinda weird Dustin Jones and Murray and Sappington have cars entered in the unlimited class.... AND pro turbo class...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dr.Evil

Apr 19, 2016
QUOTE="Dr.Evil, post: 195475, member: 15812"]We will be there with our newly team-built YXZ! Looking forward to an epic weekend!
Is your YXZ the orange turbo car I heard about ? The unlimited class is starting to get to a pretty nice size finally. Putting a turbo on that car and running in the unlimited class should work out pretty well for you guys I would bet . There has been a handfull of teams over seas that have won some big races with that set up in the past year. Good luck to you guys.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! - Unfortunately its not orange or turbo'd. If it performs well and we feel the need for more power, we may go turbo next season. The cage is fully welded, just looks like its bolted together in the pics.

Attachments

Reactions: staggs

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Is your YXZ the orange turbo car I heard about ? The unlimited class is starting to get to a pretty nice size finally. Putting a turbo on that car and running in the unlimited class should work out pretty well for you guys I would bet . There has been a handfull of teams over seas that have won some big races with that set up in the past year. Good luck to you guys.
Thanks! - Unfortunately its not orange or turbo'd. If it performs well and we feel the need for more power, we may go turbo next season. The cage is fully welded, just looks like its bolted together in the pics.[/QUOTE]

My bad... Very nice looking car still. Staggs has already proved at the Night Race you wont be down in power in the YXZ to the other cars with the right set up. I am looking forward to seeing how you guys do. Wellers too. I know the YXZ can be a competive platform even with the Turbo cars with enough testing..

Last edited:

cocojoe

May 14, 2012
Glad to see more Yamahas showing up, to bad Staggs wont be able to make it that car is definitly dialed now and is not lacking on speed to keep up with even the Turbo's, he would be up front contesting for the win

Attachments

Reactions: crazywatson

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
Glad to see more Yamahas showing up, to bad Staggs wont be able to make it that car is definitly dialed now and is not lacking on speed to keep up with even the Turbo's, he would be up front contesting for the win
I am bummed but will finish the season it's the last two races

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Looking forward to seeing if the new tracking system is any better for keyboard racers (fans), figure it can't be any worse then the old style.

Glad to hear UTVUG will be on site for some coverage, always makes life better.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
The Rugged Relay truck is prepped and ready for Vegas to Reno! Relay support will be available to all race teams! If you have any questions about the relay service we're providing to all race teams, don't hesitate to get a hold of us. Give us a call or shoot me a PM if there's anything you need thrown on the trailer. If you need any last minute tuning or equipment, come stop by the trailer at tech. We look forward to seeing you out there. Stay safe, Have fun, and good luck racers!
Click here for more info on V2R

Reactions: rockstarcustomz

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The Rugged Relay truck is prepped and ready for Vegas to Reno! Relay support will be available to all race teams! If you have any questions about the relay service we're providing to all race teams, don't hesitate to get a hold of us. Give us a call or shoot me a PM if there's anything you need thrown on the trailer. If you need any last minute tuning or equipment, come stop by the trailer at tech. We look forward to seeing you out there. Stay safe, Have fun, and good luck racers!
Click here for more info on V2R
Can you guys ad the new relay channel into the radio in our chase truck?

Dr.Evil

Apr 19, 2016
Why can't you make it Staggs? I was looking forward to checking out your car.

See you all in Vegas!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000