2015 WORCS just around the corner...

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
Ok guys, with the WORCS season starting here in about two weeks, who's all coming out? I raced a few to get my feet wet last year, got totally hooked and am committing to the whole season.

I'm racing the Production 1000 class with my #939 Wildcat that Joey ran an article on...
http://www.utvunderground.com/james-jaramillo-wildcat-build-11709.html
My car is totally turning into a different beast since the article last year, I'm getting excited about the progress!

Who's all in this year? Let's get a good WORCS thread going....

rally2

Aug 21, 2010
There's a few of us headed out from Colorado this year.

I'd like to get you in touch with one of our local guys out here. He had a RZR and switched to a Wildcat but hasn't been able to race it yet because of the steering. He is a para and needs easier steering like you have. It would be great to get him up and running again.

Thanks,

Jeremy

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
There's a few of us headed out from Colorado this year.

I'd like to get you in touch with one of our local guys out here. He had a RZR and switched to a Wildcat but hasn't been able to race it yet because of the steering. He is a para and needs easier steering like you have. It would be great to get him up and running again.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Hey anytime. The guys at D&P Performance in Cedar City, Utah built mine. They did an awesome job and we have a lot of different systems we've tried. Let me know if you want my contact info and I can help you guys out.

James

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000