2015 Idaho Rally

Cash

Mar 16, 2014
2015 Idaho Rally
Northwest UTV Racers
This is my yearly invitation to come and race the Idaho Rally. This is a 2 day multi-stage full on off-road rally.
The race is held on newly graded dirt roads in the mountains above Boise, Id. on June 13th and 14th.
This is a points race for several of the car rally series and we race with, not against the cars. The UTV,s are very fast compared to the upper car classes.
This type of race is very easy on the UTV's (as long as you don't crash) the only wear item is tires.
Imagine full throttle thru the trees with law enforcement urging you on, great fun!!!
Bring the family and camp on site (Placerville, Id.) or stay at the event hosting motel.
I live close to the race course and I'm more than willing to help anyone with a Utv race and have fun.

See Idahorally.org for more info

I'll answer any questions I can, just yell.

Thanks, Chris

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Thanks for posting this up Chris. Although I have not personally competed in the rally here in my home town, I have talked to many that have and everyone loves it. lots of cool stories about full throttle runs up n down logging roads and turning heads at the fast times the RZRs lay down.

Cash

Mar 16, 2014
Maybe this should be your year to try it Seaver, you'd have a blast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000