2015 Dumont SXS WARS! Drag Racing

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
A good friend and long time UTVUG OG Bart "Govacho" Chielens built a bad ass RZR Drag Car last year. He has been looking for an event to unleash it. SXS Wars rolled into Dumont to kick off the 2015 season. We will have a full story and video later next week.

GOLF CART DORK.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Kong ran good after he got rid of his " Hill Jitters " We thought we lost a head gasket during test n tune, but it turned out to not to be so we were able to make it to the starting line Friday morning.

and this about summed up my day...

Man there was some fast ass cars. We have some work to do on Kong for the hill shots, but I feel he's ready for the 300' drags in March 2015.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Kong ran good after he got rid of his " Hill Jitters " We thought we lost a head gasket during test n tune, but it turned out to not to be so we were able to make it to the starting line Friday morning.

and this about summed up my day...

Man there was some fast ass cars. We have some work to do on Kong for the hill shots, but I feel he's ready for the 300' drags in March 2015.

Brrrapp , Bart !

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
It's almost like John and I were standing right next to each other. Haha

GOLF CART DORK.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Not much for Videos or more pics of the Racers or how it all went down.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
K&T Performance had a wicked fast turbo Z1 that won the unlimited class. The final race was against a Pace Off-road Z1 car. Nobody seemed to be running an 8 paddle 26" skat! LMAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46cwkoxB4XI

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMKmLMyQdKc
No 8 paddle Skats Huh. Who Woulda Guessed. By the looks of some of the Cars they look like a hill Banshee with a cage, seat and Plastic body. Damn near looks like they have front spindle mount wheels to. I think they shoulda followed Greg Biffles car for a dune ride then lined up for the Drags. LOL.
Im gonna guess there still over paddled as most guys always thing they need more Paddle than they really do. Hehe

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
That is Banshee hill in Dumont. Actually a perfect spot for this type of racing.

I think some of those cars are putting out well over 300hp. If they don't get any hook up on the start game over. Too little paddle will spin and get you no where quick.

Biffle's car I believe was running some STU Blasters as was the winning car!

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000