2015 BITD SS300

iceman1922

Feb 16, 2015
'course you know those aren't your starting positions, right? That's just the draw order for your starting position...

iceman1922

Feb 16, 2015
lol no, that list is the draw for the draw for starting order. There is a second draw for starting position. So if you're #1 on the draw order list, the first number picked is your starting position. If you're #2 on the draw list, the second number picked is your start position.The results of the second draw are announced the day before the race. See special rule #3 in the final info packet:

"Starting order will be announced to everyone at the mandatory Drivers/Riders meeting at the Aliante on Friday."

Confusing enough?

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I'm pretty sure you have that info backwards bud. Those are where yiu will start in your perspective class. On friday, the starting order of the classes will be announced.

iceman1922

Feb 16, 2015
Isn't the starting order of the classes based on the speed of each class? Fastest go first, slowest go last?

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
lol no, that list is the draw for the draw for starting order. There is a second draw for starting position. So if you're #1 on the draw order list, the first number picked is your starting position. If you're #2 on the draw list, the second number picked is your start position.The results of the second draw are announced the day before the race. See special rule #3 in the final info packet:

"Starting order will be announced to everyone at the mandatory Drivers/Riders meeting at the Aliante on Friday."

Confusing enough?
Your wrong sir, There is no way in hell BITD is going to have a second draw position at the drivers meeting, the DM's are already long and drawn out enough to not add more BS to them. They have always ran on the current programsof drawing for your perspective class, then @ the DM told you how the classes will leave the line by class.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Isn't the starting order of the classes based on the speed of each class? Fastest go first, slowest go last?
No not really. UTVs used to start at the back of the MC and quads. We will now start with the cars and trucks after what happened at V2R last year. That's why this will be new and announced at the meeting.

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
I heard they were afraid of the orange crush winning the car show and putting on the extra spit shine.

And the fact is my CHEATER co pilot is smaller then yours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000