2014 Camp RZR Glamis - Halloween!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
This event is going to be absolutely nuts. Thousands of people expected to attend, a huge vendor area, 40,000 acres of Glamis were reopened in the past year... It's going to be one big party in the sand! Keep an eye out for the Rugged XP4 1K mobbing in the dunes. Greg likes to go fast!

We'll be there providing free tech support for whoever wants it, and we'll have a fully stocked trailer.
Click the graphic for more event details.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Ready for some fun!!!! Bringing "Simple Green" ready to play. Have some new goodies to show and will have some stuff that nobody else has on their 1000.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Ready for some fun!!!! Bringing "Simple Green" ready to play. Have some new goodies to show and will have some stuff that nobody else has on their 1000.

Sean, jason and I will be out Saturday morning. We'll look for ya.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Cool, Mary's signing us up for the show and shine. looks like line up for the show is 1:30pm. Lets try and get a ride in before that. Not even sure where we are going to land, who' got an open spot in their circle close to the event?

ROGUE1

Jun 3, 2012
Apple Valley
Mark Im in the Same boat...looking for a place...im usually on pad 4...but thinking about going near the store somewhere by the action...Im pulling in Thursday night with the family..

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Mark Im in the Same boat...looking for a place...im usually on pad 4...but thinking about going near the store somewhere by the action...Im pulling in Thursday night with the family..
Last couple of years I ended up hanging with Tim (SDR) in Wash 3 and got some good rides in. I think Geko is farther than I want to be from the action. Probably butt in to one of the groups in Wash 2 or 3 if they don't mind. Trying to get there Thursday. PM me for a # and I can let you know where we end up.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Cool, Mary's signing us up for the show and shine. looks like line up for the show is 1:30pm. Lets try and get a ride in before that. Not even sure where we are going to land, who' got an open spot in their circle close to the event?

I'm not showing up till Saturday morning, but the group is shooting for wash 5-7.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
That's sweet. Not sure I'm going to make it this year with everything going on but hopefully I can get one of those shirts.

Greg@SSVworks

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
https://www.facebook.com/SSVWorks<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
SSV Works will be giving away goodie bags to all our fans at Camp RZR West! All you need to do is follow us on Facebook and Instagram(@SSVWorks), and come to our booth at Camp RZR to pick it up!

Goodie bags will include-
Bottle opener keychain, vinyl-cut sticker, "slap" can koozie and t-shirt!
First 50 on Friday and Saturday get the gear!

We will need proof that you follow us on Facebook and Instagram !

<O:p</O:p

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000