2013 SCORE TECATE Baja 1000 roll call

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Map comes out on October 5th at the Offroad Expo...
One really big loop. Looks like it go through San Felipe all the way to Coco's corner then back up the Pacific side.

The drawing for starting positions will be revealed on Oct 5th at the Off Road Expo...but

The course map won't come out until 3 weeks before the race or approximately Oct 25th.

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
One really big loop. Looks like it go through San Felipe all the way to Coco's corner then back up the Pacific side.

The drawing for starting positions will be revealed on Oct 5th at the Off Road Expo...but

The course map won't come out until 3 weeks before the race or approximately Oct 25th.

Per the press release the Map will be released at "SCOREville" prior to the drawing for starting positions at the offroad expo. It's says that torward the bottom in this thread:

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sh...and-HDRA-combined-to-a-6-race-series-for-2014

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Per the press release the Map will be released at "SCOREville" prior to the drawing for starting positions at the offroad expo. It's says that torward the bottom in this thread:

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sh...and-HDRA-combined-to-a-6-race-series-for-2014
I am not trying to argue. Brianne from SCORE said that the map would be released 3 weeks before the race and that is consistant with what they did for the 500. Once the map is out people start to pre-run, but the ranchers and the Ejido's don't want people going through their land 5-6 week before the race. They can barely tolerate 3 weeks. But if they release the map early, then great! It would make my life (aka planning) much easier. :)

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
I am not trying to argue. Brianne from SCORE said that the map would be released 3 weeks before the race and that is consistant with what they did for the 500. Once the map is out people start to pre-run, but the ranchers and the Ejido's don't want people going through their land 5-6 week before the race. They can barely tolerate 3 weeks. But if they release the map early, then great! It would make my life (aka planning) much easier. :)

I gotcha, I heard the three week release plan earlier, but then saw this in the press release they did regarding all the happeneings with SCORE, and thought maybe they changed the date. I guess we will see...

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
I gotcha, I heard the three week release plan earlier, but then saw this in the press release they did regarding all the happeneings with SCORE, and thought maybe they changed the date. I guess we will see...
George Antill also said that they will be releasing it at the Off Road Expo. So maybe you are right...we shall see! :)

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
You know UTVUnderground is rolling in full force to cover the UTVs!!! Looking forward to this race.

Make sure to get those UTVUnderground decals on your cars!!
Epic pre-run? :D

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Who needs to know the course we have 922 miles to figure it out!:D The number of chase trucks depends on the course would guess 2-3 trucks minimum. Baja is very "unique" when it comes to pitting. This will be a big adventure for sure! Cant wait for tacos, and pre running.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
what is the cost to become a SCORE member?
tried to find it but you gotta fill out a bunch of stuff to see the cost i guess?

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
what is the cost to become a SCORE member?
tried to find it but you gotta fill out a bunch of stuff to see the cost i guess?
I think it is either $50 or $75...can't remember.

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
I think you have about a week to get signed up is you want to be a part of the drawing for starting positions. I already know where I am starting! :D

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Rear start doesn't sound too bad for this long race

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
SCORE will be racing in Plaster City. SCORE is also looking at a few Southern California locations to hold a shortcourse Laughlin style race.

Commander nick

commander nick
Oct 16, 2012
Redondo Beach
Who needs to know the course we have 922 miles to figure it out!:D The number of chase trucks depends on the course would guess 2-3 trucks minimum. Baja is very "unique" when it comes to pitting. This will be a big adventure for sure! Cant wait for tacos, and pre running.
Yea i can wait for the tacos.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000