2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Come visit us this weekend for your chance at getting a Rugged Radios Gold Coin worth $100 CASH! There are 10 coins hidden inside our intercom kits ready to buy! Come join us!

Rugged Radios is the Intercom Superstore!
Come join us at this years Sand Sports Super Show for some amazing deals on our newest intercom systems. We are also excited to reveal our NEW portable intercom system! 4 days left!

Biggest Event of the Year!​

Last edited:

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Only 3 days left until Rugged Radios will have smokin' deals on intercom kits, headsets, radios and accessories.
If you have been waiting to get an intercom kit, now is the time to buy!
We will be having an ONLINE SALE for those that cannot make it to the show​

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Only 3 days left until Rugged Radios will have smokin' deals on intercom kits, headsets, radios and accessories.​

If you have been waiting to get an intercom kit, now is the time to buy!
We will be having an ONLINE SALE for those that cannot make it to the show

The white room, Nice !

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Are most booths taking cards or do we need cash?
i think some of the bigger booths like rugged radio take cards. i could be wrong. i just bring cash. alot of vendors told me they have displays only this year :( and to get show specials on their websites. but they will have t shirts ect. its mixed. i bought some good hardware lastyear. :cool:

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
i think some of the bigger booths like rugged radio take cards. i could be wrong. i just bring cash. alot of vendors told me they have displays only this year :( and to get show specials on their websites. but they will have t shirts ect. its mixed. i bought some good hardware lastyear. :cool:
Go fig the one year I go its display only lol. Still can't wait to check it out.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Go fig the one year I go its display only lol. Still can't wait to check it out.
oh, dont get me wrong. alot of display this year. a ton of upgraded sick xp 1000 this year from i heard.

but there will be plenty of goodies to buy. thats what i go for.
and the beer :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000