2013 Pismo Huckfest!

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I will be there early Friday morning and try to camp somewhere around Pole 3. I think its a little safer. I will see when we get there.

Stop by and say what's up or set up. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Huckfest 2013 is almost here! Head down to the beach this Saturday for some great deals on radios and accessories. The Rugged Trailer will be fully stocked with everything from intercom kits, antennas to handheld radios. Happy Huck Day!

Last edited:

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I will be there early Friday morning and try to camp somewhere around Pole 3. I think its a little safer. I will see when we get there.

Stop by and say what's up or set up. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Have fun out there Robert! My friend Ron and I are going to Hungry Valley instead and then I head to join our La Familia friends at Crestline for labor Day.
Hey, don't matter where you ride as long as you are riding!:)

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
Had a good time at The 2013 Pismo Beach Huckfest. Our group had about 10 trailers or so, and staged a few vehicles for the nightly hotel goers. Unfortunately Dustin Whiskeyandkittens Hanings yellow extreme rail broke a L rear stubshaft the night before the contest checking out the jump. But Mike Higgins from Michigan was good to go in his ford powered "Raptorish' rig, and also his wife Sharon in her aluminum bodied rail. Just to note, Sharon is Huckfest's first female participant. As far as I know, Higgins jumped the furthest at 169 ft and ended up breaking, BJ Baldwin showed up toward the end of the competition after fixing some electrical problems and had highest accumilation of his 3 jumps. The old vintige F100 ford of Motolife.com got first in his class, sorry but thats all I know for the placings. Over all the weather cooperated, plenty of cool trucks and vendors to check out, some cool rally sessions were put on by some of the contestants, the King SST truck was out ripping ouround, The Shocker monstertruck had a lil show. Thank you to the Garner Bro's for their hard work, Oceano dunes and State Parks for allowing the comp, The vendors for their support and products, Rigid Industries, King shocks, Hoonigans, Monster Energy drinks, 4130 Clothing to name a few. Thanks again and looking forward to next year!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000