2013 Dune Fest... Who's going??? WE ARE!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thats right, UTVUnderground.com will be going STRAIGHT from the Polaris Dealer Show in Washington D.C. to Dune Fest in Oregon. We have some awesome stuff lined up and am wondering who else from the Underground will be there. We can't wait to get up there for our first time!!

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
We will be there as usual. .glad to see your coming up our way...BBQ Thursday night at Camp FIREBALL..

Drive it like you stole it ....gotta love life

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Joey Burger or Crazy are you guys going to go barrel racing with me this year???:D

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I don't think so the xp4 wouldn't do to good and if I can finish the apex in time to bring it, its going to be too loud to race on that track. I can drag race though!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Joey I think we are gonna have to do unsanctioned races at. Camp wa wa wal-puke ..there I typed it...lol we will have to push for it next year

RangerBurger

Jan 23, 2011
Humboldt County
Oh yeah baby! It's not racing, it's driving fast while next to your friends who are also driving fast. Problem solved. :D My 70 has a long way to go before DuneFest but I'm working on it. Expecting to start seeing parts trickle in this week.

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
L& I were racing in our driveway on Sunday. .lol..I need a BB put it mine thinking 150 piranha..need a damn clutch. ..keep pulling the brake lever in...lol..and going over the handle bars..

What all are you getting for yours Joey?

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
I was planning on going if Mark was going to have the XP Z1 done in time, but it looks like ill have to wait till next year to bust her out..

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Hope you know how to shotgun a beer Joey! I'm still trying to teach some people but I won't mention who. LBR lol

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Hope you know how to shotgun a beer Joey! I'm still trying to teach some people but I won't mention who. LBR lol

Ya its bad when when we had to have a non drinker show LBR how to shotgun a beer at Shasta Chappie...lol

RangerBurger

Jan 23, 2011
Humboldt County
L& I were racing in our driveway on Sunday. .lol..I need a BB put it mine thinking 150 piranha..need a damn clutch. ..keep pulling the brake lever in...lol..and going over the handle bars..

What all are you getting for yours Joey?

Motor is staying stock for now but it will look real purdy. I'll tear it down next winter to Powder Coat the frame and put a bigger engine in then. I didn't think I had enough time before DF. Still working on the XP4.

Oh, I think I remember. It's been a while. Mine will have to be ginger ale.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000