2013 BITD Parker 250 Photos & Story by UTVUnderground.com

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

We pulled double duty this weekend in terms of race coverage! 22 UTVs lined up in Parker to take on the first race of the BITD season and UTVUnderground.com was on the scene in full force with 3 photographers and 6 video guys to help tell the story of the race from multiple angles. We just posted up over 100 photos from the race with a full re-cap story! Go check it out and let us know what you think!

http://www.utvunderground.com/2013-bitd-parker-250-3691.html

smiller

Jun 28, 2012
Awsome photos! The race report was great. Thanks for spreading the love to the other racers!

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Thank you for the coverage UTV Underground and Mad Media, and big congrats to 1943 Kingpin Team!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Awesome write up and of course if the tech director is a competitor in that class it will always cause problems. Of course the person that does the job works very hard and has to be thanked for that....a competitior being able to inspect every little bit of some one elses car.....sucks

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
the tech inspector gets $25 per car by the way, at time of tech, on top of the entry fee.
Someone has to do it, and he has stepped up for the class, that is great!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Awesome story Joey!!! Thanks for the coverage, Great Job to Kingpin and everyone who finished the rcae...It was Nice to see all my "Friends" again!!!;)

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
Awesome start to the 2013 race season, Thanks to the Cognito crew for lending us some tools to get a last min issue resolved during tech...

It's going to be a long 2 months till the Mint 400, see you all there.

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Great write up Joey. Somehow your pics get better each race! The 1917 Commander was getting pushed a little to hard, and rolled several times at about 60mph. Managed to get her back together on course and fight for the finish. She is a tough machine.... rough day at the office, but we will be ready to rock at the Mint!

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
Great write up Joey. Somehow your pics get better each race! The 1917 Commander was getting pushed a little to hard, and rolled several times at about 60mph. Managed to get her back together on course and fight for the finish. She is a tough machine.... rough day at the office, but we will be ready to rock at the Mint!
Glad you guys are ok, i was wondering how you ended up facing the wrong way in the river bed.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Thanks Joey! Congrats to Kingpin, those guys are so much fun! Glad the Murrays are okay. We saw them backwards too and were also wondering what happened. Joey, do you have any more pictures of us you can send me? Thank you!!! See you all at the MINT!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
What a great weekend. Lots of great stories. Great job Lacrecia. Jim and I saw you in the Main pit number one slot and were giving ya the big thumbs up. Great job Kingpin Team.!!And It was nice to see all my " Friends" from all over. And meeting the new crew from Hesperia. Alot of good guys out there in BITD.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
What a great weekend. Lots of great stories. Great job Lacrecia. Jim and I saw you in the Main pit number one slot and were giving ya the big thumbs up. Great job Kingpin Team.!!And It was nice to see all my " Friends" from all over. And meeting the new crew from Hesperia. Alot of good guys out there in BITD.
Thanks Casey! We had so much fun. See you at the MINT!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The credit goes to Vincent Knakal and Brendan Klein. My pics are ok, but these guys kill it!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000