Kawasaki 2012 TERYX 4 750 4X4 EPS LE - Roll Cage Bent Up - Any Aftermarket Heavy Duty Ones?

arcarocket

Feb 8, 2015
We have a 2012 Teryx 4 seater and it had it's first low speed rollover. We were going around a tree and rolled over. But it bent the crap out of the roll cage, mainly the front where there isn't the beefy supports like the rear. After further inspection of the bolt together cage it appears the tubing just isn't very thick.

If this happened during a low speed rollover, I'd hate to see what happens if someone was doing 20-30 mph and rolled it!

Anyways, since I'm going to have to replace the cage now is there any aftermarket heavier duty cages available for the Teryx 2012 model? I'd prefer something that could be rolled over and run again without having to keep putting $1k into buying replacement cage parts.

Thanks for your help!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Benchmark sells them, but no cage is meant to be rolled over multiple times. They are made to save your arse in a hard roll over then replaced.

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
A good aftermarket cage can take numerous slow speed tip/roll overs like you had. A good crash will wreck any of them .

arcarocket

Feb 8, 2015
Yes, I agree. All I looking for is good aftermarket cage that can take a slow speed rollover. I raced Micro Sprints that'd flip weekly and the cages would hold up. It's all about thickness/quality/support then cheap thin tubing.

Is there a link/web site for "Benchmark" or where do I look? I tried googling but couldn't find much. I found pictures of many Teryk 4 seater "custom cages" and some looked fantastic. But nowhere does it say where to buy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000