2012 SOBOBA GP PICS AND VIDEO

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Here’s some I took of the race meeting and staging…maybe some dup's sorry!

This was my first Cali UTV race. In the Midwest/east coast quad racing industry we always heard Cali had the biggest, best UTV racing and that is the most I have ever seen on one track. I was a volunteer track official Saturday and chilled Sunday to take it all it in. Sunday seen two UTV’s over heat. When the Can-am DS450 came out it had the radiator up front too so we put louvers on helped quit a bit in mud if you don’t want to relocated to the upper/back which is best….Here is my son running an AMA national you can see the louvers up front. Might be an opportunity for a vendor, if you design these right they can improve air flow too, before everyone needs a new head gasket/motor ;).

Anyway, I had fun. Can’t wait for the day these things jump as high as quads. Well I guess Caloub Moore ol racing buddy got that started in the right direction recently with a first ever UTV back flip. :D

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
PB if you were talking bout me im so sorry! I gave a hi a few times out there but you didnt see me. it was that akward hi haha.

You guys did a great job out there and really made the event flow smoothly

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
New Studs, which my local dealer has for $.97 a piece. sweeet deal. getting new lugs while I am at it. Then a new wheel.

Once I get that put together I will see what else happened. Thanks again for trying to notify me. I was concentrating hard on driving smooth so I had no error. During the pre run I would honk and say hi to everyone. Not yesterday. that coulda been my bad luck lol

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
No I don't but Jacob should. The guy stopped by this morning when we were leaving looking for his transponders. I imagine that's what you want to give back. Maybe Bear can hook you up...

Rocketman....

QwkRhino

So Cals Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Whittier
No I don't but Jacob should. The guy stopped by this morning when we were leaving looking for his transponders. I imagine that's what you want to give back. Maybe Bear can hook you up...

Rocketman....
I gave my transponder back just want to see my lap times for my bike and UTV

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Totalhavek

Nov 14, 2011
Murrieta, CA
Did anyone happen to find a Polaris hood out on the track? It went flying in lap 1 after my rollover.... Had a blast in this race, thought once I rolled it was over but flipped it up and did another 8 laps and 50 miles to take 9th place. Gotta love the stock setup and thanks again to Steve at Makin Trax for the suspension work...probably wouldn't have finished without it.

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
Did anyone happen to find a Polaris hood out on the track? It went flying in lap 1 after my rollover.... Had a blast in this race, thought once I rolled it was over but flipped it up and did another 8 laps and 50 miles to take 9th place. Gotta love the stock setup and thanks again to Steve at Makin Trax for the suspension work...probably wouldn't have finished without it.
I swept the course and did not see one. I have a stock hood that you can have you will have to buy the plastic latches for it. I'm the dude that flipped you back over at practice on Friday in that sharp left turn. Let me know if you want it.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Sure didn't when we were sweeping, but somewhere here is a pic of you flippin' your lid!!!

Maybe it'll place where it's at...

Dan ...

Totalhavek

Nov 14, 2011
Murrieta, CA
I swept the course and did not see one. I have a stock hood that you can have you will have to buy the plastic latches for it. I'm the dude that flipped you back over at practice on Friday in that sharp left turn. Let me know if you want it.
Thanks I might have to take you up on that unless I can find an affordable scooped hood. I will let you know, thanks for the offer and the help on Friday. That corner played with my head all day Saturday...

Sure didn't when we were sweeping, but somewhere here is a pic of you flippin' your lid!!!

Maybe it'll place where it's at...

Dan ...
I tried the link but it didn't work for me? I think that it flew off at the back of the track. I would love it if someone had some video of my roll over, I'm still trying to figure out what made me go over. I think I caught a rut while sliding through the corner? I have some video that I will post later showing the rollover at the start in the first turn for the red UTV that flipped. Clearly shows his rear wheel riding up onto the front wheel of another UTV inside of him.

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
The footage on my go pro is a hair off from your left side but it looked like you rid the inside of the turn on that dirt and made u do a full roll

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000