2012 Sand Sports Super Show 9/14-9/16

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Just finished loading up and we are ready for the show. This will be the first time Black Rhino has been there as a vendor and we are really excited. We will be offering some great Show Specials so stop by say hi and get some free swag.

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Just finished loading up and we are ready for the show. This will be the first time Black Rhino has been there as a vendor and we are really excited. We will be offering some great Show Specials so stop by say hi and get some free swag.
kwel what bldge ? SWAG

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
you are our second stop as we get there. utv joey is first. sorry :)

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
will be there sunday..this guy has to work saturday. smh. sucks but will be there sunday morning.any specials or deals on some paddles..

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
will be there sunday..this guy has to work saturday. smh. sucks but will be there sunday morning.any specials or deals on some paddles..[/

Nice to hear from the King! Now when are we going to ride .
whats up carnal this year is a for sure deal got my ride ready.wanna hit the dunes the weekend after trick or treat.ill be on here more again.lol.hows everything with you..

TWood

Aug 15, 2012
Was a good time at sand show. I meet some nice people. Talked with Daniel for Magnum Offroad and can not wait until they get their hands on my Can Am 1000X and put their M4 long travel kit on seem like nice knowledgeable people .

Also meet guy at Sand /Vw Magazine cant remember his name but owned a Can Am Commander was nice

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
Was a good time at sand show. I meet some nice people. Talked with Daniel for Magnum Offroad and can not wait until they get their hands on my Can Am 1000X and put their M4 long travel kit on seem like nice knowledgeable people .

Also meet guy at Sand /Vw Magazine cant remember his name but owned a Can Am Commander was nice
Thats mike at the magazine. Good guy and pretty knowledgable
Magnums can am looked sick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000