2012 Presidents Day Dune Ride

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
It's that time a year, which means TF and UTV Underground will again invade Glamis, Presidents Day weekend! Make your plans to join us, either in camp or swing on by to enjoy dune rides, great people and good times.

President's Day Weekend
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Glamis Dunes Wash 22

Saturday will be the main "festivities" day, but we'll be out there all weekend long. Hope to see old friends and make new ones :D

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
It's that time a year, which means TF and UTV Underground will again invade Glamis, Presidents Day weekend! Make your plans to join us, either in camp or swing on by to enjoy dune rides, great people and good times.

President's Day Weekend
Glamis Dunes Wash 22

Saturday will be the main "festivities" day, but we'll be out there all weekend long. Hope to see old friends and make new ones :D
For those who want to make some new riding buddies, I highly recommend this fun get together. I was new to the dunes last year and it was a blast following guys around. I think on one ride we had around 37 or 38 cars all in a snail trail running thru the dunes. Good people,good rides and good prizes!! Hope to see more people this year.

Bob, are you gonna keep your car upright this year?

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Here's a Video of Last year Now a UTVunderground gig too!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isn02ORVcbM&list=UUGqF6fuhO9JK6J_S1HRwJng&index=25&feature=plcp"]Olds Run - YouTube[/ame]

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
looking for some far east 26 x 12 / 16 paddles for my xp or is anyone running these on there xp Skat Trak 26x12x12 Extremes and 26x10x12 Mohawks
or ITP dune star rear tires 26"
thanks devin

Last edited:

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
Here are the plans for the President's Day weekend ride.

10:00am - Ride from Wash 22 to Oldsmobile Hill with as many people that want to go. We'll let Waytay lead since we won't let him buy raffle tickets.

2:00pm - Raffle and BBQ. That should leave enough time for people to get some good riding in and for a couple of us to organize the raffle and food. I would suggest bringing your own drinks.

After the raffle and BBQ, do whatever you want.

We have decided that raffle tickets will be $10 a ticket and the proceeds will go to paying for the BBQ. Here is a change that several of us moderators talked about and decided to implement. You can only buy the raffle tickets on the day of the ride and MUST be present at the time of the raffle to collect the prize. You don't have to be a forum member to buy a raffle ticket, you just have to be present.

Most of the raffle prizes are not SxS specific, but if they are they will be for a Teryx. I'll post a final list of prizes the week before the ride...hope to see you all there!

FREDRZR4

Nov 23, 2011
Calexico,CA
very excited for this ride i talked to schannon and said everyone was welcome i hope i can make it there by saturday and go on the ride with all of you guys, just one thing i have a rzr4 but i dont have paddles i hope it does good on the sand though what do you guys think

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
very excited for this ride i talked to schannon and said everyone was welcome i hope i can make it there by saturday and go on the ride with all of you guys, just one thing i have a rzr4 but i dont have paddles i hope it does good on the sand though what do you guys think

I take my Teryx everywhere on the stock tires, you'll do fine.

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
Great weekend with great people!! Many thanks to those who camped, those who showed up to ride, those vendors that donated items to the raffle and of course the Underground for sharing in putting this event on.

Threw this video together for everyone to get a taste...make plans for next year. :D

[ame=http://youtu.be/8ultQVJs9Co]2012 Presidents Day Dune Ride - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000