2012 Mint 400 LIVE Updates / Pics / Vids / Tech / Racing

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground.com and its staff will be onsite at this years Mint 400 race in Las Vegas, NV to bring you all the action from Freemont St. to the deserts of Jean! From Wednesday - Saturday UTVUnderground.com and network affiliates Off-Road Racing News » race-deZert.com will be providing the most comprehensive LIVE updates and race coverage that anyone has ever seen come out of a desert race! Our facebook and Twitter pages will be loaded with awesome pics and videos strait from the downtown Freemont St. experience where contingency and technical inspection take place. Events kick off on Wednesday starting with the Trophy Truck parade through Las Vegas so stay tuned here to UTVUnderground.com and our social feeds for all the LIVE hotness!

On race day (Saturday) make sure you tune into Off-Road Racing News » race-deZert.com for the LIVE audio feed of the "weatherman" channel as well as the IRC map and GPS tracking. We will do our best to update this thread from the race track as service permits!!

www.UTVUnderground.com
UTVUnderground.com - Website - Valley Center, CA | Facebook
Joey DiGiovanni (@UTVUnderground) on Twitter

Off-Road Racing News » race-deZert.com
Race-Dezert | Facebook

The Mint 400
The Mint 400 | Facebook

Best in the Desert Off Road Racing

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
LIVE Video Coverage of the Miss Mint Competition and The Pit Challenge!!

<iframe width="560" height="340" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/racedezertcombitd?layout=4&amp;height=340&amp;width=560&amp;autoplay=false" style="border:0;outline:0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><div style="font-size: 11px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;width:560px">Watch <a href="http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_campaign=footerlinks" title="live streaming video">live streaming video</a> from <a href="http://www.livestream.com/racedezertcombitd?utm_source=lsplayer&amp;utm_medium=embed&amp;utm_campaign=footerlinks" title="Watch racedezertcombitd at livestream.com">racedezertcombitd</a> at livestream.com</div>

http://www.race-dezert.com/home/2012-bitd-mint-400-live-coverage-pit-crew-and-miss-mint

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Ill give you a ring when we get into vegas JD, I think we are going to stop in Barstow and put some time on our new teamate's XP4:D

702shields22

Oct 9, 2011
Las Vegas
Can't wait to get out there and check out the action wish I was running but don't have the funds to running the race this year . Many and hopefully next year!!!!

baja lover

Jun 7, 2011
Fremont, Ca.
Checked it out today, Spectator 5 looks good to us. High speed and a passing area. Meet Joey D tonight at Mint 400 party along with Matt Mantelli. Going to give some love to UTVs on Saturday from the helicopter. Right on boys!!!!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

BJ bucking it at qualifying

RG qualified second

We got the RZR XP with us to run the course with on raceway

Tech has started

Spotted this T4 this morning at the Plaza

Ram Motorsports was first through tech for UTVs

Showing UTVUG love

Householder! Always showing live to the Underground

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Did Ram motorsports order the wrong shock size?? It looks like they are losing a lot of vision with that set up. The amount of fab into the shock tower they could have mounted the shocks to the lower arm and made the visibility better out of the front of the car. Just sayin. Great pics so far too.

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
Awesome pictures! Wish I was there with my dad and the rest of the 1938 team! Goodluck to everyone. Let's hear some updates:D

apexin

Apr 15, 2011
Arizona
I see tons of Polaris pics, an Arctic Cat, Yamahas and Kawi's, but no Can Am's? I see the banner behind the Rhino but nothing of them?

I dont want to jinx them, but checking the IRC tracker, two Can Ams are out front. Why no love for the Canuck drivers?? :confused:

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Here you go... A few pics of the Can Am booth downtown! Was a sweet experience to be a part of this historic race! Absolutly insanly rough sections, rocky and some lake beds. For the first time for the Commander they went one two.

ParaPros Racing

parapros racing
Jun 27, 2009
sun city CA
I would agree SGM4LIFE..

i would have never put shocks up that high

man seems like half of the vision is gone ..

maybe they have top shock problems and need to keep an eye on it...lol

Brad
Paraprosracing.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000