2012 BITD Parker 250 Updates

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Ok everyone. 22 UTVs lined up, that's a new record car count for BITD UTV racing. The start was smooth and all cars are off. We are looking at 79 miles laps. UTVUG is on the seen to capture photo and video. We will update as much as possible.

cfyca

Jun 7, 2011
Sweet turnout, hopefully it is a preview of what's to come in 2012! Can't wait for the pics and updates to start rolling in

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Good luck to Ron Palhegyi and crew in the Black Rhino #1905 Yamaha. Look for the Black Rhino trailer and go tell them hi. :D

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
Got an update from my cousin last i heard the cvs got hot and the boots caught on fire on the 1938. I will find out and post for sure when i can.

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Thanks for the update.

Please keep any info you get in the UTV class coming. Damn I wish I was there.

JakeJean

Mar 10, 2011
heard it was the 1932 (Parks) across the line first, followed closely by the 1949 (Jean). Official times aren't in yet. Parks started 6th and Jean started 12th.

howyadoin

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ
Man, what a great race, huge congrats to Matt on the UTV Pro win!!! We had a primary clutch issue and had to change a couple belts on course, I think we ended up fourth.
Great course and overall great race, definately looking forward to the rest of the season! Huge thanks to everyone who raced....22 cars is definately exciting for everyone!:cool:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Awesome race today! We had a blast running around capturing images and video. I will work as I have time later today to edit images and get them up ASAP. Service and WiFi in Parker SUCKS BIG TIME! Sorry I couldn't get any updates out from the track.

Congrats to Bobby Raber in his DSR1 for finishing first in Sportsman and being the first UTV to start and finish the race. HUGE congrats to Matt Parks for winning the Unlimited UTV race. Dennis Jean put on a huge showing starting deep in the field to finish second. It was cool seeing Bill Schueler out there running in that new Polaris RZR4 XP900. It is an amazing machine and cool to think that if you buy the XP900 and bring it to Jagged with $10K you can have a BITD legal race car!!!

Awesome day, thank you to every racer from top to bottom who was out there repping for UTVUnderground.com! There was lots of love being shown and you know we are always grateful. I will get to editing ASAP!! PICS AND VIDEO TO COME!!

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
Thanks for all you do buddy had a long day today but that is why it is called racing not winning

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
We had a really good time...great racing, really good challenging course- big high five to Matt and the JX team...they ran a first class race- well prepared as always and super consistent...that new XP4 from JX for $10k over the cost of the base XP4 is super sweet and really competitive for the money... Dennis Jean showed that being consistent pays big dividends! Great job Dennis!! very much enjoyed racing against you! Good to see you Joey- great Pics, much appreciated and thanks for all you do here at UTVUG!!

look forward to seeing you all at the Mint!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000