2012 Arctic Car WILDCAT **VIDEO**

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Looking good. Who will be the first to publish a XP vs Wildcat shootout?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Looking good. Who will be the first to publish a XP vs Wildcat shootout?
I am sure this is already being done by Arctic Cat however it will probably be a little self serving which is understandable. UTVUnderground is working on obtaining one of each and would look to do a very honest and strait forward heads up comparison. We will see how timing goes. We do have one of the 2012 Can-Am Commander 1000 Limited's on the way to us and we will do a full breakdown of that machine as well.

You all can look forward to some awesome next level reviews and comparisons this year that will include photo and video.

We are hopeful to have a Wildcat by mid season (December?).

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
I'll bet they'll have one at the Sand Show, can't wait!

Definitely no front sway bar. Suspension seemed so soak up the whoops if they were really doing 60 (everyone says their doing 60 through the whoops)

You stick a turbo on a light 1000 machine and the dunes would be a blast!!!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Effe yeah! I hate when they do a video with pictures BUT that ending made up for it! :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I'll bet they'll have one at the Sand Show, can't wait!

Definitely no front sway bar. Suspension seemed so soak up the whoops if they were really doing 60 (everyone says their doing 60 through the whoops)

You stick a turbo on a light 1000 machine and the dunes would be a blast!!!

I hope one is at the show too but I am being led to believe we may not get to see one that soon. Fingers Crossed...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Who on here is gonna get one first!! I have an idea.....:rolleyes:

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Should have had some patience :(.... Awsome jumps... Polaris claims that their machine is not intened to jump, and if you do, the axles will/can break...well hells bells, here is Artic Cat demonstrating how well it does jump.....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Technically any vehicle can and will break axles and CV's when jumping. The reality is Polaris is more afraid of legal ramifications of endorsing or promoting jumping. That is why you will most likely never see Polaris use a photo of a UTV jumping in their product shots or racing press releases. I have submitted some awesome airborne Polaris pics to them but they always hit the cutting room floor.

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Technically any vehicle can and will break axles and CV's when jumping. The reality is Polaris is more afraid of legal ramifications of endorsing or promoting jumping. That is why you will most likely never see Polaris use a photo of a UTV jumping in their product shots or racing press releases. I have submitted some awesome airborne Polaris pics to them but they always hit the cutting room floor.
They are afraid of why my xp front brakes are not working...took a flip and a ambulance ride, but they are looking into it now.

But nuff raggin on Pol-is for me today...I've said too much already.:mad:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Welcome to the site! So how is it power wise compared to the other UTV's you rabbit up against bi cannily imagine you tested it against the XP and a Commander.

Also how does it feel vs the Prowler 1000 in terms of clutching, throttle response, and top end?

Anything else that stands out about the unit when driving? Under steer or braking abilities?

Thanks!!!!

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
All I can say is Thank God for Helmets and 5pt. harnesses. I had (and occasionaly still have) a bad ass headache...my neck, which has always been tweeked was owie, and my traps took a big hit. Still in PT. <SHRUG>The bruses are gone.

No word on the fix for the front brakes. And there my ride sits, going on week four. :mad:

HEY! I just hijacked a thread! Whoo Hooo! Gimmme my scooby snacks. <snicker>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000