2011 Sand Sports Super Show **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

ek98

Jan 11, 2010
Come by the SDR Motorsports booth and say hello. We outgrew the span this year, and moved to the Green Gate Walk. Right inside the Green Entrance. Well have tons of great builds on display, and some great show specials also!!
what kind of specials :)

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Joey do you have any of the old school hats? I kinda like the layout of the logo better on those ones.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Come by the SDR Motorsports booth and say hello. We outgrew the span this year, and moved to the Green Gate Walk. Right inside the Green Entrance. Well have tons of great builds on display, and some great show specials also!!
I'll be there for sure on Friday. SDR is helping me out with a nice little surprise for the ASA. With a little help from Pro Armor, PRP, Muzzys, DWT and SSV Works as well. I'm sure Joey will help me spill the beans after the show opens. :D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Looking forward to the show!!! However Sunday wont get their fast enough for some people I am sure.

Cowboy Rhino

Jan 6, 2010
I went to the show last for the first time and wanted to buy everthing but was on a budget. I hope to make it to the show this year and buy some goodies.:)

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I went to the show last for the first time and wanted to buy everthing but was on a budget. I hope to make it to the show this year and buy some goodies.:)
does that mean no budget this year ???

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net

Don't forget that the American Sand Association is giving away this custom built Monster Energy X-5 Sand Car from Buckshot Racing on September Sunday at the Sand Sports Super Show. Stop by and buy a few raffle tickets and help support the ASA.

Cowboy Rhino

Jan 6, 2010

Don't forget that the American Sand Association is giving away this custom built Monster Energy X-5 Sand Car from Buckshot Racing on September Sunday at the Sand Sports Super Show. Stop by and buy a few raffle tickets and help support the ASA.[/Q

I bought a raffle ticket a week ago and even if I don't win, it is for a great cause.

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal

OH SHIT.!! your alive terry call me when you get to the show me and the rest of the fatboys will be there harassing the models lol

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal

Don't forget that the American Sand Association is giving away this custom built Monster Energy X-5 Sand Car from Buckshot Racing on September Sunday at the Sand Sports Super Show. Stop by and buy a few raffle tickets and help support the ASA.[/Q

I bought a raffle ticket a week ago and even if I don't win, it is for a great cause.
if i remember correctly you bought a raffle ticket last year and won a free roll cage you feeling lucky this year?? :)

Cowboy Rhino

Jan 6, 2010
does that mean no budget this year ???

I always have a budget since I got married but I think this year the wife will let me buy more since I bought her a new house for the family this year and she was able to bring her horses home.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Whats up guys, I will be getting to the show on Friday around 1:00 pm, so stop by the underground booth in the span and let Joeyd know if you are looking for the "OG UTV swag" I will have some at the show...... first come first serve so hit us up. Louie give us a ring when you get there....

Thanks Schannon (scmo777)
760-427-5555

I will have " Shirts, Hoodies and Flags ( large and small), sorry guys no hats as of now, if you are going to the Show and Shine in October at Superstition I may have some by then, Just depends on how many peeps want them.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000