2011 Sand Sports Super Show **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Lots of SXSs this year...many we have seen on this or other forums but not much new release stuff. Was hoping to see some jaw dropping rides but no such luck. Maybe I just got there too early....but I did get steeeeekers!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Lots of SXSs this year...many we have seen on this or other forums but not much new release stuff. Was hoping to see some jaw dropping rides but no such luck. Maybe I just got there too early....but I did get steeeeekers!
How was the crowds and parking ?

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
How was the crowds and parking ?
No crowd at all yesterday... I got there about 2pm....strolled around until about 4:30 and was able to see it all. Was hoping for some sweet deals but didn't find any. Everything was retail or maybe 10% off what I could find it for online. Did run into a few members though.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
No crowd at all yesterday... I got there about 2pm....strolled around until about 4:30 and was able to see it all. Was hoping for some sweet deals but didn't find any. Everything was retail or maybe 10% off what I could find it for online. Did run into a few members though.
I had got my omf bead locs( used) there a few years ago and got a good deal but I know about the retail or 10%(but you were there on friday and not sunday) . I think the best part is just to see and touch all the cool stuff and meet the vendors first hand .

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
I had got my omf bead locs( used) there a few years ago and got a good deal but I know about the retail or 10%(but you were there on friday and not sunday) . I think the best part is just to see and touch all the cool stuff and meet the vendors first hand .
Your correct Rich... and the bang'n deals are on Sunday for sure. I just love to hang with other people who enjoy this same crazy thing I do. It was cool but I should have waited until mid day Saturday I think. I'll post some pix soon. Joey did lay out a mess of stickies for everyone and I helped myself to a few for the cars. Thx JD! The one thing that stood out big time was the growth of SXS's for family fun..... people downsizing from big heavy V8 sand cars to the popular RZR4's... I know its not a comparison for those with financial options but in this economy it is very obvious cut backs on luxuries are being made and how the RZR4 has found an audience of people who otherwise would not have looked at a SXS. If they release a factory RZR4 XP its gonna kill it. The RZR4 was everywhere at this show.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Nice pix , how did you get the crowed to stay out of the way to get them lol , I like fridays at the show, more elbow room :D

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
On my way home from the show. Great time! Food, SXS and lots of goodies!

Finally met JoeyD! Thanks for the advice and for the stickers...will definitely take you up on your offer to visit and discuss racing.

Thanks to Mark at PCI for the radio! Looking forward to hooking us up with free entrance!

Good to see old faces - Pete, Kyle and Michelle! Met a bunch of great folks also. :)

Yay! More koozies for my collection! Woo!

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Gonna need more stickers then!

See you in the morning! Looking forward to a great day of riding!

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
I had a great time at the show. I spent alot of $$$, but got alot of great deals. I finally was able to put a face to the screen names :cool:.

@ JoeyD: Good looking out on the stickers & T-shirt. And by the way, "RAIDER NATION" :D :D

@ Papa Bear: Good looking out on the info about racing. Every little bit of info helps.

@ Jeff Knoll: It was great meeting you and I look forward to the progression of the ISA.

@ Andy from Pro Armor: Good looking out on the doors. I should have them on soon with pics to follow.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Michelle and I bailed yesterday around 5~ to head home. Had to work today but we had a good time at the show. Helped UTV Offroad with their booth and a little with the undergrounds booth while JoeyD was out cruising the show.......Ran into lots of people from the forums, and I didn't see anything I had to have so the pocket book was okay :D

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Great to meet everyone, feet sore! Long drive to Yuma last night boy!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000