2011 Sand Sports Super Show **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

TurnKey UTV

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Oct 22, 2010
We are in route. We will see you all this weekend. Joey - we will be droping off some swag at the booth. Looking forward to the show.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Ok guys! I have your shirts! First come first serve! ALSO SCMO777 will be arriving at the UTVUnderground booth tomorrow with OG UTVUG Shirts, Flags, and other goodies so make sure you come by!!! I also have a few STEEEEEEEEEEKERS!!!
did someone say STEEEEEEEEKERS!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I'll be there for sure on Friday. SDR is helping me out with a nice little surprise for the ASA. With a little help from Pro Armor, PRP, Muzzys, DWT and SSV Works as well. I'm sure Joey will help me spill the beans after the show opens. :D
Sooo that's why SDR has a corner section of their builder covered with a tarp? :rolleyes: Its friday - how bout a lil teaser? ;)

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Louie, the wife won the cage last year. I don't have much luck winning raffles. Good to hear from you.
Well that's a no brainier Terry - have your wife by a raffle ticket for the ASA sand car giveaway since she is on a winning streak - just saying! ;)

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Whats up guys, I will be getting to the show on Friday around 1:00 pm, so stop by the underground booth in the span and let Joeyd know if you are looking for the "OG UTV swag" I will have some at the show...... first come first serve so hit us up. Louie give us a ring when you get there....

Thanks Schannon (scmo777)
760-427-5555

I will have " Shirts, Hoodies and Flags ( large and small), sorry guys no hats as of now, if you are going to the Show and Shine in October at Superstition I may have some by then, Just depends on how many peeps want them.....
save me a xxl ill be there early saturday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000