2011 Polaris Model RELEASE! TONIGHT July 26th @ 9pm PST

ceoutman

Jul 24, 2010
I really hope you have some more exciting info than what is on the Polaris site. If not thiis has all been a huge disapointment?..

Reactions: 1 person

ek98

Jan 11, 2010
I am pumped too Jonathon....we have been sitting on this info for over a month!!!!
dont know how you held on to it for so long, without spilling lol :D

should of just posted it earlier in the month :p would of been so much easier, they say stress kills ya

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
Ok, new models listed on the Polaris site already. Please tell me there is more???

What a let down if this is all there is.

Polaris surely made the Rzr even more fugly looking than it already was.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I wish I could, but I am under embargo which means I signed on the dotted line that I would not share any info until the time has come.

Kyle Smith aka KJSmith84 doesnt seem to understand how contracts work as he comes here trying to post his spam and propoganda to make it appear as if he has first hand info when in doubt he is just reading what is on RZR Forums. He thinks that becuase I didnt let him post his leaked info here tonight which he took from an another site that I am trying to hurt our members. He doesnt understand how hard it is to build these relationships and how important it is to uphold the promises you make. He feels that because his site is purely for hobby and fun that people like Jon, Myself, Mike Lasher, etc. who do this as a living are, well here are his own words "well the 411 is for the members and not filling my pockets; as it looks to be the way of other forums out there. good god. so sad."

As if I have built UTVUnderground for myself and not for members....lmao...just another hater. My site started as a hobby and turned into my living, should I be ashamed?

Anyway, 1 more hour and you guys will have all the goodies strait from Polaris via UTVUnderground.com and UTVGuide.Net!!!!! Enjoy your vacation Kyle!

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Hey Joey keep up the good work and keep those contracts coming. This is the best place to get all the breaking news. Fuck all the haters.:p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000