2011 Parker 250 Info & Roll Call

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009
Re: 2011 Parker 250

Cant wait! we will be there.... looking forward to 2:eek:11 season!!!

Custom Creations

Pretty In Pink #1931 Teryx - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 9, 2009

the draw order will be posted tomorrow instead of today on BITD's website.. due to a high volume of entries!!!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC

...still no drawing results! :confused:

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC

Up now...drew 6th out of 13!

I hope we can get this entry # closer to 20 by race time. :)

<TABLE dir=ltr border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=238><TBODY><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top colSpan=3>Class 1900 Pro
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1931[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Kohrell[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]2[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1925[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Ward [/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]3[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1939[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Sheakley [/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]4[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1904[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Sappington[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]5[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1924[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Lasher[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]6[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1932[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Parks[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]7[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1938[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Thomas[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]8[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1905[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Palhegyi[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]9[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1950[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Lindberg[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]10[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1917[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Murray[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]11[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1915[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Raber[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]12[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1919[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Schueler[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]13[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]1929[/FONT][/FONT]
</TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Furnell [/FONT][/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Got my BITD packet in the mail today. Can't wait.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
So where is all the smack talk about this race???? Anybody bring any new cars?? I hope Cory is able to get his can am done for this race. Anybody taking advantage of the new motor rule??? Any bets that jaggedx will have one of the brand new rzrs that are coimg out in 2011??? It looks like there are a few new names on the entry list who are you and what are you racing??? This race is in 11 days and I cant wait, Im not even close to being ready but thats all part of the fun. I would hate to be in Corys shoes but if there is anyone with enough determination to pull it off its him!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I have a strong feeling that one of the reasons Polaris is pre launching the NEW product is so that our friends at Jagged can enter and race with the NEW product...this is just a hunch but I have a feeling the boys at Jagged know whats coming, have tested whats coming, and have whats coming all ready to race.....But I have been known to be wrong.....allegedly.....lol

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I have a strong feeling that one of the reasons Polaris is pre launching the NEW product is so that our friends at Jaggen can enter and race with the NEW product...this is just a hunch but I have a feeling the boys at Jagged know whats coming, have tested whats coming, and have whats coming all ready to race.....But I have been known to be wrong.....allegedly.....lol
x2 :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000