2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
wow i can't be true in 2011 we are still complaining about SAFETY WTF !!!!!

come on guys do you remember the term , "what if" well if you can prevent some of the "what if's" then do it . who is to say someones steering brakes crashes into you and you roll and a fire breaks out you going to trust that nylon fox jersey or your pabst blue ribbon T-shirt . come on guys you now how hard it is to see someone suffer after an injury what if you were burned and your young child didn't know it was you anymore so man up buy the SAFETY stuff causeas fast as these utv's are you should be wearing helmet goggles and equipment all the time.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Are you an Official to the track? My motor is production based and is under 850 cc
production based meens the engine it came with from the factory. it would have to have the stock engine built to 840. im not a official but have been emailing back and fourth on the rules with the group putting it on and if you read a few pages back OFFroadswapmeet posted the rules stating engine swaps is class one and that ids how it is for most all the race series going on right now. trust me not trying to be a downer just trying to help in straightening out all the issues there has been with the rules of this race.

QwkRhino

So Cals Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Whittier
production based meens the engine it came with from the factory. it would have to have the stock engine built to 840. im not a official but have been emailing back and fourth on the rules with the group putting it on and if you read a few pages back OFFroadswapmeet posted the rules stating engine swaps is class one and that ids how it is for most all the race series going on right now. trust me not trying to be a downer just trying to help in straightening out all the issues there has been with the rules of this race.
Yeah totally understand be we need to get these rules changed if they want to give the Rhino a chance. My car is far from a fully build race car, its just a weekend dunner and would be totally fair to race in class 2.

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
Yeah totally understand be we need to get these rules changed if they want to give the Rhino a chance. My car is far from a fully build race car, its just a weekend dunner and would be totally fair to race in class 2.
BUT THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS....
THE RHINO'S WITH STOCK OEM MOTORS WONT HAVE A CHANCE UP AGAINST A ROTAXED RHINO.
HELL THERE NOT GOING TO HAVE A CHANCE ANYWAYS COMPETING WITH ANYTHING ABOVE 700CC, SO I.M.O THE CLASSES AREN'T FAIR THE WAY THEY ARE NOW SET UP .
THE WAY WORCS RACING HAS THE CLASS'S SET UP ARE AS CLOSE TO BEING FAIR AS IT GETS , SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DONT FOLLOW SUIT.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Stock Rhino is class 3,840 should be class 2.Somebody is always going to have more HP but that doesnt mean they are going to win,Its not a drag race.Driving skill and finishing the race is your best bet.If this is your first race just enter and go have fun and see what happens.

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
dont worrie vato my rhino is a 800bbk so i need to run class 2 so dont pass me up please...:)

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Call offroad warehouse in Escondido and they will give you the utv underground discount on a new fat man fire suit ,you might pay more for more material.Make sure your cars are ready for race day because I will be racing a 4 seater rhino and you don't want to lose! Where's rhino Dan at???

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
Call offroad warehouse in Escondido and they will give you the utv underground discount on a new fat man fire suit ,you might pay more for more material.Make sure your cars are ready for race day because I will be racing a 4 seater rhino and you don't want to lose! Where's rhino Dan at???
thats fuc**d up why should i pay more :( lol i just sent dan a email we are meeting up saturday for beers at the sand show ..are you going to join us???

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I will be in class 3 with a stock motor and slow rhino HP.
I will be racing Rd 7 of the worcs series at Glen Helen this Saturday.
See you guys in Lake Elsinore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000