2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

rigidone

Jul 13, 2010
Indy
Great thanks. Looks like 18 cars for todays race. Good luck to Kyle and Adam. I know those guys were busting balls to get everything back together when i saw them on last Thursday. The RZR looked good. If everything holds together mechanically i look for Kyle to be right up there at the top.
Thanks for the updates and keep us posted.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Brandon Schuler and Jagged X Racing take the win at the King Of The Hammers PitBull UTV Race. Mitch Guthrie takes second. Jon Crowley is out with a broken shock tower....

fundad

Jun 17, 2010
I heard that postition 1 and 2 are being looked at for missing a check point during the race. This was being talked about on pirate4x4.

Anyone have a list of who's finished besides the first 5?

fundad

Jun 17, 2010
just heard from cuflipn Brett Carter.
He came in 6th place and had no brakes the last 10 miles. Only 9 machines finished!

UTVReport

Aug 21, 2009
That's awesome...love those guys! We've done quite a bit of riding in Moab together, and they're great folks.

Chris

UTVReport

Aug 21, 2009
Here's Brett & Katie ripping up Pritchett Canyon in Moab:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z6cWg07Opw]YouTube - Brett & Katie - Pritchett Canyon at the 4th Annual UTV Rally[/ame]

Chris

fundad

Jun 17, 2010
That was a blast. I was on that run as well in the other teryx with super swampers. Haven't been back since but hopefully that will change this year.

Wait a minute - I was on that run with them the previous year!

fundad

Jun 17, 2010
Aaron Adams
I used to own a Kawasaki dealership in Monroe, WA. Sold Brett his machine. Since then we've been playing hard with these things.

woodysfj40

perpetual noobie
Sep 21, 2010
Wisconsin
www.rockcrawler.com
I shot around 150 pics of todays UTV race...internet is a tad sketchy here in HammerTown, but I'll upload when I can.

When I was on Aftershock, the #7 rig was working it's way thru, and I believe they were the last remaining.

I got pics at the start from one of the first climbs, pics from some highspeed stuff past Melville Lake, pics of 3 coming down Elvis, plus a couple more sections...Nikon D90 with a 200mm f2.8 zoom...haven't pulled them off the camera yet, but they should be okay ;)

Haven't found time to hit the UTVU camp, too swamped with other things going...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000