2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Jon, i have read the rules but had a question, are fire suits required on the UTV race? If so do you know of a good source?

Thanks

Brett

dezertrebelz

Feb 14, 2010
Tucson AZ
Fox racing suits, it's like 300 hundred for the one piece withs shoe and gloves, order one size bigger seems to work best , they have a size chart but go one size over your size , also DEZERT REBELZ 1940 RZR will be there, sent in our entry this morning, can't wait last year we DNF , so this year we got a bone to pick. I'm excited for the rock section( don't know if my Co-Dog is though) hope to see you all there, hope we get a better turn out than last year

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
Clayton Hunt 1923
Buzz (Richard) Bronsma 17
Mark Turner 600
Rocker Head 1935
Jon Crowley 1965
Brit Mansell 1901
Nicholas Caser 1940

Thats what I have so far. I talked To one additional driver whos paperwork has been lost in teh mail, I suspect I will see it today.
I have one here on my desk that needs to be processed. Joanne Gonzales.

So as of Today 9 that I know of.

Reid has told me Casey Currie is racing, but so far no entry form. Mitch Guthrie has told me he plans on racing, he will be going for a Threepete. I suspect we will see a few more float in.

Would be great to see this race get about 20-25 entries.

If we can get people excited about UTV racing I have a whole bunch of ideas for races and events that follow Ultra4 around and could be a lot of fun. Its just hard to invest in something that does not pull enough entries.

cuflipn

Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Clayton Hunt 1923
Buzz (Richard) Bronsma 17
Mark Turner 600
Rocker Head 1935
Jon Crowley 1965
Brit Mansell 1901
Nicholas Caser 1940

Thats what I have so far. I talked To one additional driver whos paperwork has been lost in teh mail, I suspect I will see it today.
I have one here on my desk that needs to be processed. Joanne Gonzales.

So as of Today 9 that I know of.

Reid has told me Casey Currie is racing, but so far no entry form. Mitch Guthrie has told me he plans on racing, he will be going for a Threepete. I suspect we will see a few more float in.

Would be great to see this race get about 20-25 entries.

If we can get people excited about UTV racing I have a whole bunch of ideas for races and events that follow Ultra4 around and could be a lot of fun. Its just hard to invest in something that does not pull enough entries.
Question:
Will people be able to sign-up for the UTV race on sight (6th of Feb)?

Thanks,
Brett

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
The max amount of entries is 50. We can take entries until we get that high which I don't see happening.

That being said we can take your entry onsite but please understand that we have a lot of stuff going on with our main event. Look at the schedule on our website and you will see how busy the week is. We can not set aside a whole day to accept UTV entries. Our races are Pre reg only so we don't have a staff that can process a grip of UTV entries on Weds night.

Our staff leaves for the Lakebed in one week. I would say at this point if you don't get your entry in the mail toady you will have to register on site. I would hope you can do that in the listed hours of opperation for the driver check in. Weds within those hours will be your last chance to get registered.

I need a few course workers for the UTV race, Reid has set up some, but if you would like to give us a hand just make sure you are at the UTV drivers meeting.

cuflipn

Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Thank you Jeff!

I totally understand your point about pre-reg with you and your team being so busy...

If I am unable to get my car race ready I will for sure volunteer for course worker and help in anyway I can.

Cheers,

Brett

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
Thank you Jeff!

I totally understand your point about pre-reg with you and your team being so busy...

If I am unable to get my car race ready I will for sure volunteer for course worker and help in anyway I can.

Cheers,

Brett
Hope you get it ready Brett, as the course is really a lot of fun. If not we will be happy to have your help. Just need a few check points covered to make sure no one cheated. Would be cool for people to radio in information to the main camp as well.

dezertrebelz

Feb 14, 2010
Tucson AZ
I sure hope we get about 10 more, the more the MO- BETTER as far as Im concerned, and Jeff Thanks for having us, i love this type of racing. Really appreciate all your efforts. 20 UTVS would be great, and victory will be that much sweeter. cant wait , BRETT good luck on your car, where you located, if your close to tucson , Might be able to give you a hand if your close

dezertrebelz

Feb 14, 2010
Tucson AZ
Last time i talked to Brandon he said probly not, good chance they may be busy with there new XP, it would be great to have em. Im calling them today if i hear different ill post

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
The max amount of entries is 50. We can take entries until we get that high which I don't see happening.

That being said we can take your entry onsite but please understand that we have a lot of stuff going on with our main event. Look at the schedule on our website and you will see how busy the week is. We can not set aside a whole day to accept UTV entries. Our races are Pre reg only so we don't have a staff that can process a grip of UTV entries on Weds night.

Our staff leaves for the Lakebed in one week. I would say at this point if you don't get your entry in the mail toady you will have to register on site. I would hope you can do that in the listed hours of opperation for the driver check in. Weds within those hours will be your last chance to get registered.

I need a few course workers for the UTV race, Reid has set up some, but if you would like to give us a hand just make sure you are at the UTV drivers meeting.
We might be able to help. I sent you a PM about helping on Pirate a while back but never got a response. Our car won't be ready this year and hope to get in the main race next year so getting involved would be good for us.

cuflipn

Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
I sure hope we get about 10 more, the more the MO- BETTER as far as Im concerned, and Jeff Thanks for having us, i love this type of racing. Really appreciate all your efforts. 20 UTVS would be great, and victory will be that much sweeter. cant wait , BRETT good luck on your car, where you located, if your close to tucson , Might be able to give you a hand if your close
I am in Washington state around 1200 to 1300 miles from Johnson Ville KOH :D and over 1500 miles from you... I appreciate your offer your awesome for putting it out there!!

I will do everything in my power to be in this epic race!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000