2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
News from Hammerking Productions Inc.

Latest newsletter above.

Drawing party tonight at 4 wheel parts in Compton, you can watch it live on pirate4x4.com starts at 6 pm open to the public if you want to head down to the city of Compton.

Blitzkrieg of news here.

Purse has been set for the UTV race.
$5000 spread between the top 3 finishers. Purse is set no matter if we have 4 teams (BTW we only currently have 4 teams signed up) or all 50.

I have to say I am kinda bummed we only have 4 entries. I hope the UTV community supports this race.

Entry form is in the newsletter.

Thanks to Pitbull, for title sponsorship again, Kawasaki for all the hard work they do UTV underground, and HCR racing. Now we just need to get people signed up to race.

You don't need a big money race car to participate, just basic safety items and a good spotter and a winch. KOH is a full week of entertainment. we have more stuff to do out there than you can possible attempt to do.

Thanks.
Jeff

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Jeff we can spread the word at Soboba in 2 weeks. Maybe someone can make an official flyer.

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
Jeff we can spread the word at Soboba in 2 weeks. Maybe someone can make an official flyer.
I will see what I can do.

I think I am gonna do starting postion based on when I received the entry to give the guys who pre registerd an advantage for getting the paperwork done.:D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I will see what I can do.

I think I am gonna do starting postion based on when I received the entry to give the guys who pre registerd an advantage for getting the paperwork done.:D

That will help light the fire. I heard Joey was going to enter in the Artic Cat 1000.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
That will help light the fire. I heard Joey was going to enter in the Artic Cat 1000.

Who told you that Spaceballs? I have no intention of entering, god forbid I have to hike a trail to get unstuck I will have a heart attack! LOL

EVERYONE on the fence needs to do this! Jeff from Hammerking and Reid from Kawasaki have done a TON of work to make this thing happen for us golf cart guys. Lets show them we mean buisness and come out and compete!!!!!

I cant wait for KOH!!!!

tech3sandcars

Tech3 Sandcars
Mar 10, 2009
Oregon
www.tech3sandcars.com
At least do a draw for starting order on the 4 of us that preregistered, let all the others fall after that, maybe throw in a 10 minute starting delay between the groups :D. I think the holidays have got a few people behind on getting entry's in, I certainly hope there is at least as many as last year.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
At least do a draw for starting order on the 4 of us that preregistered, let all the others fall after that, maybe throw in a 10 minute starting delay between the groups :D. I think the holidays have got a few people behind on getting entry's in, I certainly hope there is at least as many as last year.
Yeah, 10 minute delay and there will only be 4 entries...smart azz... :D

I think with the economy, additional racing with SNORE and other things, it's made many leery of sending off entry forms and fees till they know they are in for sure.
Hell, I'm pushing to get my car ready, but work and family have redirected much of my time. I'll be pushing the wire to get done, but am still entering and going...

Jeff, you will get more entries I'm sure. Probably see quite a few this month now that the holidays are over...

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
I'm definitely in. I have just sat on my butt and haven't mailed the form in. I have no excuse...

soazcat

Dec 15, 2010
Willcox Az
lol thats all whats the hold up ?:D buddy i wish i was closer id give ya a hand . load it up and bring it south its gotta be warmer down here. well throw my trailer queen outside with the dogs !

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Hey Jeff K, what's going on with the KOH website, google search has it blocked...

Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for kingofthehammers.com

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 192 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 25 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-01-05, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-01-05. Malicious software includes 94 trojan(s), 83 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new process(es) on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including 2 domain(s)
appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site,
This site was hosted on 1 network(s).​

links within report have been disabled to protect UTVUG

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Anyone heard yet of the starting order for the KOH utv race?
From what I know, the order will be based on the order in which the entries were received, or at least that seemed like the general consensus the last time I talked to Jeff Knoll.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000